login from external site


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi my new experience begins, Now what i am trying to do is i make three pages, login.php logout.php index.php . Now if i will not give correct detail i can not see the index.php ,all working perfect . So now what i wants to do is in my login.php currently i am using local mysql to connect and find user then proceed to index.php NOW what i want is for example if these files are on domainone.com it will login from domaintwo.com then will proceed to index.php means second domain has only login processing nothing else to do. So Sir/Mam how can i accomplish this project, any ideas much appreciated
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
119 Like 16 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Internal Server Error issues
This has been bothering me for weeks and I've been trying to solve it without asking for help, but e

When i am Canseling the Billing Document in VF11 I am getting Shortdump
Hi Experts

When i am Canseling the Billing Document in VF11 I am getting Shortdump.

Code doesn't print what i wanted it too. Please help!
Hi there,

I wrote this code to mae it so that in the form before it that the user said their

Local file browser with php
Halo..

So this is what i want to create. I have a folder that i share and it has many movies.

pull content
I have an existing page, domain/adverts.php which has a good PR. I've just rebuilt my site and the n

strptime() equivalent for php4 ?!
Greetings!

this is my first post, thank you in advance for your replies.

Well, the ti

couldn't connect to your database
Hello I am new to php mysql

Actually i have read A tutorial on nettuts
"http://net.tu

Sorting JTable on more than just the values listed in the columns
I have a collection of objects that store (among other things) two integer values. I only want to di

Multi language - seo links
Im trying to figure out the best method to have a multi language website that will function with seo

Where do I put CRON code
So I've figured out alot about how to automatically run a php function. I can't figure out where to

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash