Must-Know Topics of PHP


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Can you guys list the must-know topics of PHP. I am still a learner and I am trying to cover most of the important topics in PHP.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
63 Like 46 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to know if online site made with PHP
Hello,
I see some sites that does not display extensions at all , for example:

www.site.co

Print out contents of to Excel
I have got this script that gathers all the data that I need but I need it to send it to excel inste

cURL Upload Help
OK, I am creating a bridge from a local program to my website and I am trying to find the best way t

Wierd echo error?
Hi, i got the most wierd php error ever and i don't know why..
Code: echo "<t

COde for a Cc
I'm not receiving $ft as a Cc. Why is that??

$to = "$email";
$headers = "Fr

problem in program for counting no of chars using pointers
Hi all, I was trying to make a program which counts number of chars in a string using concpt of poin

Script not running properly
Hello Everyone
This is a basic script for posting to a database. I'm not sure why it doesn't work

Preloading images
Posting this question here because I am not sure where this should belong.I am building an asp.net a

Simple MySQL query...
Hello,
How could I do a mysql query that does this: SELECT * WHERE date/time < 5minutes ag

PHP code needed to get/post form fields and request mysql query results.
I'm new to PHP

I've created an html form to allow the user to request a basic telephone dire

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash