PHP not creating file.


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Its supposed to create a .ini file in the /scriptfiles/users/ with the name they entered into the field then its supposed to create a password in the file in md5 encryption like this "password=32jknfdjkb324" like that but it doesn't create the file?, Heres my code.

Code: [Select]<center>
<form method=post action=register.php?action=register name=s>
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
<table>
<h1>Register on our SA-MP Server.</h1>
<tr><td>Username:</td><td><input type=text name=username></td></tr>
<tr><td>Password:</td><td><input type=password name=password></td></tr>
<tr><td colspan=2 align=center><input type=submit value=Register></td></tr>
</table>
</form>
</center>
<?php
if ($action == register) {
//cAccounts
//By Chris
//Register accounts and login on websites.

$ftp_host = "randomhostname"; //put the ip / hostname to your ftp here
$ftp_user = "randomuser"; //put your login here
$ftp_pass = "password"; //put your password here
$username = $_POST['username'];
$password = md5($_POST['password']);

$con = ftp_connect($ftp_host) or die("Error: Could not connect to FTP, Check FTP Settings.");
ftp_login($con, $ftp_user, $ftp_pass);

if (file_exists($username)) {
echo "This username already exists!, Please try another.";
} else {
$createfile = "scriptfilesusers$username.ini";
$wrightfile = fopen($createfile, 'w') or die("Error: Cannot create file.");
$wpass = "password=$password";
fwrite($wrightfile, $wpass);
fclose($wrightfile);
}



ftp_close($con);
}

?>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
143 Like 52 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

can i optmize image to 50% quality before uploading 2 server
Hi there

i have jus written a php program to upload and display images but when i try to uplo

Multiple if statements
Ok so seems basic but for some reason I'm not doing it right. What I want is to be able to have 2 se

SELECT * FROM users WHERE Users are not in Blocked
How do I select all users from users table where there users_id is not stored in the block table

EU VAT Package 2010
Does any one know whether SAP will be developing new reporting functionality due the new VAT rules t

i want run some web server under the ip sharer
hello i want run some web server under the ip sharer
my ip is floating ip but it doesnt matter

please fix the error
What is the error in the below code ???
Line number On/Off | Expand/Contract <?php

php ajax - two drop down list with a submit button
i have created a form with 2 drop-down list and a submit button. I would like to know how to pass th

Function module "DPS_CHECK_TABLE_EXISTS" not found (after OSS 1422843 impl)
Dear All,

I implemented Note OSS 1422843.

When i execute the new report RSPO20

PHP error on MySQL insert
I'm sure it's the simplest of issues, but I can't recall why this isn't working.

Code: [Selec

How to insert random unique values in 2 columns ?
I have table with 2 columns

Create Table code_for_code (
first_code varchar2(10) uni

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash