Text file to .Dat file Conversion in PHP


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi All,
Could anybody provide code for Text file to .Dat file Conversion in PHP.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Thanks,
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
224 Like 48 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Security Exception on pages using AJAX
I am getting the exception: attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy on

What's best way to get a user's Word doc converted to simple html and images?
Hi all,

I was just wondering if anybody has any experience of this.
Basically, I'm buildin

Populate drop down list from table??
Lets say for arguments sake that i have a table which contains the numbers 1 to 10.
How can i get

Sending UDP Raw socket
I truly need help on this. I am trying to write a test program that simulate a network environment

Check if another session of the page is running?
I want to keep people from opening multiple tabs, or sessions of my Facebook app. Is it possible to

SAP Management Console is blank
Dear All ,

I am facing problem in my des sever suddely in SAP Management Console is blank and

a multi dimensional array with for each
hi, I have been asked to write an array, I have Zone 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 each zone has 3 sections of weigh

PHP and XML image gallery variable issue
I'm trying to display the large image on the same page as the thumbnails, to do that I'm passing a v

Estimations and Effort
HI Gurus,

Would like to know whether SAP have a provision for carrying out the Project es

using file_get_contents??
okay how would i create a script using file_get_contents() in php have it grab search pages 1-20 and

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash