Refining of search Criteria


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Dear Friends

I need a help, I have a search page which of cars related, which has different search criteria e.g. maker, model, color, displacement etc. when i give any search criteria and click the search button i got the result according to my search criteria and it is working good

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Now i have another form on the left side on the search result page which will refine my search. e.g i gave the search of company Toyota and Suzuki and it will give me the records related to the Toyota and Suzuki now i want to refine it.

From the left form i will just give the Suzuki and it will give me the result of suzuki or i will just give me Bid no and It will give me those bid nos which will come in the search criteria of Toyota and Suzuki.

Now my question is that how can i save my old recordset on which when i will give the further search it will give me the result from my old recordset. is it possible that i will give the further search Criteria on my old recordset.

Kindly help me Regarding this.

I am waiting for you reply

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
317 Like 17 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Generate multilayered array from string.
ok so i have a string that looks like this:
Code: blog:edit_all,delete_all|users:edit_all,delete_

Force download script not handling files with spaces properly
I have a regular old php force download script, uses this code:

Code: header("Cache-Cont

generate seo frienly url from a text like wordpress
Convert: "åäö" to "aao", "space" to "-", "!?&q

Help with captcha script needed
Hello,

I am working on a script where reCAPTCHA or a similar form of CAPTCHA will be used, f

MySQL Primary key gap
Alright, so I have a table with 26 entries in it (id, filename, caption) for my image randomiser (ht

form problem
below in the form action, i've put "test.php?w=$sw&h=$sh" but when i input the for

Developing Ajax-enabled ASP.Net applications for the iPhone
I would like to develop Ajax web applications using Visual Studio that are optimized for the iPhone.

PHP - MySQL Fail
My PHP code will only execute the first part of my code...

Code: <?php

sessio

session_destroy();
new to php
I have a simple login and am trying to write a logout.
I set a $_SESSION var to 1 i

opening a window with after form submission
I know this this forum has nothing to do with JS, but i'm trying to use it with my php script.
<

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash