Refining of search Criteria

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Dear Friends

I need a help, I have a search page which of cars related, which has different search criteria e.g. maker, model, color, displacement etc. when i give any search criteria and click the search button i got the result according to my search criteria and it is working good

Now i have another form on the left side on the search result page which will refine my search. e.g i gave the search of company Toyota and Suzuki and it will give me the records related to the Toyota and Suzuki now i want to refine it.

From the left form i will just give the Suzuki and it will give me the result of suzuki or i will just give me Bid no and It will give me those bid nos which will come in the search criteria of Toyota and Suzuki.

Now my question is that how can i save my old recordset on which when i will give the further search it will give me the result from my old recordset. is it possible that i will give the further search Criteria on my old recordset.

Kindly help me Regarding this.

I am waiting for you reply

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
317 Like 17 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

shoping cart issues
i´ve wrote this and works when i add an item to, my cart, but when i want to add othrer item just

Passing Arguments to execlp()
I'm writing a program that mimics a unix shell. It's supposed to take commands with arguments and ex

Multidimensional Array into an Html table, help!
Hello all, I am new to HTML/PHP so any help would be great.

I have a multidimensional array f

Production Order Enterprise Service to Manufacturing Exctn Sys (MES) ???
Hello Experts,

In our current landscape SAP ECC 5.0 is integrated to MES system via PI 7.

remove a ; from emails in textarea
Code: <?php

session_start();

$database_host = "localhost&qu

search function
HI guys,

if anyone could point us in the right direction of how to do this, or provide some t

matching numbers inside ( )
I know I can match numbers by just [0-9]+, so I thought matching numbers inside ( ) would be somethi

void* and sizeof()
Hi,

Using void* and sizeof is it possible to get the value of the object ?

I understan

recrawling
Can anyone suggest me how may i know a page is updated before it is being downloaded, so that i can

Help With editting and deleting form
Hallo !!

So look at this image :

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8272/snapshot5f.pn

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash
The MySQL server is running with the --read-only option so it cannot execute this statement