Need help with simple code, back and forward buttons.

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Basically, I have a set of pages in a folder, which have the title somephrasehere_09.php, somephrasehere_10.php, somephrasehere_11.php, etc. On each of these pages, I want to include a common code that acts as a previous and next link. So, on the 10.php page, I want some code that will link to 09.php (and one for 11.php), and on another page, say 05.php, I want to be able to use the same code, resulting in links to 04.php and 06.php.

Now, my PHP knowledge is limited, but it seems to me that manipulating URLs and adding/subtracting numbers to create a new URL should be fairly simple. So, can someone help me with how to do this?

Sorry if you're not supposed to post requests here

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
132 Like 12 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Can't get the unicode character
I'm trying to get some text from various parts of a file. I have converted the file to hex (bin2hex)

Simple code help with redirects
I am trying to figure out a redirect script that detects if the browser is IE 7 and if it does, redi

Not capturing all the information we require in the form.......
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if you would share some more of your knowledge today, I'm hoping it

Comma seperated implode & modifying returned string.
I have a PHP post form that posts up to 4 variables. I need whatever variables are passed to be comb

Why will this program not run if the variables are not global?
Hey guys I have a kind of perplexing situation that is probably simple, but I can't seem to understa

Echo multiple lines of html code
Hi guys,

I would like to know if there is a way to echo multiple lines of html codes.

JSON SORT WITH PHP
I have two products that I want to sort by say "Id:17, value: xxx" using php
The page w

Syntax Help
Code:

im having trouble with that code snipped
Parse error: syntax error, unexpec

I need help on this PHP code
Hi everybody, I made some kind of mistake while editing the code below. As you see, at the 3 row my

Question about GD library
I am trying to make an image that shows a random quote from my database.

However I want t

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash