How to search for several parameters from objects in a database?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have a database with lots of information about objects.
Now I would like to search for 4 or 5 parameters at the same time (from a form) like this:

I choose from a select-box one parameter and then from another select-box (in the same form) another parameter.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Now I want all the objects that fit in with all the chosen parameters to be shown.

I have tried this:
Code: $query = "SELECT * FROM vaxtlista WHERE farg='$farg' AND typ='$typ' ORDER BY vetenskapligt";
and this:
Code: $query = "SELECT * FROM vaxtlista WHERE (farg='$farg' AND typ='$typ') ORDER BY vetenskapligt";
I don´t use LIKE and jokers because I know exactly what´s in the fields.

Nothing works.

Someone who has a clue about this? Please help
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
294 Like 6 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Troubles with a spider class
I am building a spider that will crawl through random whitepages (eg. anywho.com, switchboard.com, w

How to submit a form to the same page?
I have a table containing information about books in my library and this table has the following col

License Issue - service type user
Hi,

I would like to understand the following issue regarding sap license.
I wish to

how can we add data from dynamic fields to mysql db in php
i have a script which i found on the internet. i modify that script according to my needs. what is i

Timer control causing error
I recently decided to add a timer control to an existing page that uses AJAX on my site. As soon as

difference between datetimes
($row['totime']-$row['fromtime'])/60

this is giving me 0

example of totime and fromtim

Sequencing or queuing parallel process
Scenario is as follows
There is one parent process say P1 and 4 child processes say A B C D

file downloaded can't be read !!
<?php
$fileName = 'mypic.jpg';
$mimeType = 'image/jpeg';
header('content-dispositio

unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_
Can anyone view my code and tell me why im getting the error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpect

Really need helps regarding Pagination with Sort
I need someone helps regarding pagination problem...i actually want to make my page limited to let s

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash