mysql_affected_rows() usage
Possibly a MySQL issue, but the function that is not behaving in the anticipated way is a PHP functi
Backflush
I am looking for a report in SAP that would give me a list of all parts that are populated with a ba
Undefined offset when using a flat file with pipe symbols
Hi, I've got a flat file/text file which I'm currently using as a member database for my site (not a
Something like an INI editor or a DelimitedText-Editor
Hi all,
Am very, very, very new to PHP and not sure if I should be posting this to a Javascri
How to refresh a parent page from a modal popup
Hi,I have a modal popup in which I need to upload a file and store in the database should give a mes
Forum tutorial
Im a beginner in PHP. Im making a forum(previous questbook, counter and few others) to learn. For no
Code error with Index.php
Error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/runevid/public_
help me, how to find text on an external html site using PHP
Would anyone know how to search an external html file for a work or phrase ?
I was thinking s
PHP Function Page Advice
Hi All, I am quite new to PHP and Javascript but have written an Online Shop (Mainly for Fun and edu
my two tables
table1 : col1 = topicid , col2 = topic
table2 : col1 = sentid, col2 = sentence
Cod