pspell


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

using pspell, is it possible to get words that would be best in the current phrase?

For example take this phrase: who is the fastest pwrson in the world?

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
The word person was misspelled as the person typed a "w" by accident and didn't notice.

pspell returns the word "prison" as the best result. When typed into Google, Google new that you meant the word "person", so how do you get pspell to be more accurate according to words around the misspelled word?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
206 Like 51 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

PHP and XML image gallery variable issue
I'm trying to display the large image on the same page as the thumbnails, to do that I'm passing a v

SWF image using php?
Hello once again.

My latest en devour requires me to produce an image of a static .swf that i

Google Map
I have done Google Map Integration for one my project. But for that we need the "latitude and l

Insert Failing.
Hey,
I am making a Sign up page for a website, but the insert query into the Database does not se

fopen() security
As i understood the usage of fopen() for it to function correctly the Dir you write to has to be rw

Multi image upload
I have a gallery to build and want to build a dynamic upload form to allow for $var number of fields

Convert .fdf to .pdf
I currently have a web form that uploads the form data to an .fdf file and emails it.

However

Problem in back link
I have page where i have given javascript back link but when i click on it browser give a message

Need help Updating SQL Server Express DB from c# :(
Please can anyone help with:-
1 How to sructure the strSelect statement.
2 How to instruct

update 2 columns by doing inner 2-column query
Hi,
is something like this possible?

update contract_all set col1,col2 =
(

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash