pspell

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

using pspell, is it possible to get words that would be best in the current phrase?

For example take this phrase: who is the fastest pwrson in the world?

The word person was misspelled as the person typed a "w" by accident and didn't notice.

pspell returns the word "prison" as the best result. When typed into Google, Google new that you meant the word "person", so how do you get pspell to be more accurate according to words around the misspelled word?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
206 Like 51 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

VAT
how should I deal with VAT?

if I have a product that costs £5.00 and VAT @ 17.5% (£0.87

square instead of number
Hello
I do not know why but this code seems to work fine only in my xampp local insallation but n

How would I convert this into code using an if statement?
ES equals exam score m equals $mean s equals $total. I already coded my mean and total so I'm not g

passthru() help
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the forum and to PHP. I have some pretty good experience writing shell sc

animation progress while uploading files?
Hello, i have some website form to upload few files to server. i want to put some gif animation whi

Number Format
Hi All,

I have number '000000000050085' I want to format it to 500.85 Can any one give me

phpmailer class & pop.gmail.com?
Code: <?php
$mail->IsSMTP();
$mail->Host = "pop.gmail.com";

matching numbers inside ( )
I know I can match numbers by just [0-9]+, so I thought matching numbers inside ( ) would be somethi

ImageCreate()
When I create an image and add text to it I want my text to be replaced with a PNG image, because th

Extract text from string
Hi folks,

I have a string that looks like this:

aaaaaaaaaa:
bbbbbbbbbb (ccccccccc)

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash