remove trailing slash from array


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have the following array which contains trailing slashes I need to remove. What is the best way to accomplish this?

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Array ( [Field1] => A [Field2] => Test [Field3] => öööö '')
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
212 Like 9 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Php navigation
I have four buttons on a php page.
If i click a button it will redirect to different php pages.

How do I get the row number from from an sql table query
Hi all

I have a table that I query and it returns a number of rows.
mysql_num_rows($query)

Login page problems
I developed a website a few months ago and I am now having an issue with logging into it. The place

Help with Contact Form
I have this Form on an html page and the associated code on page.php (below).
I keep getting the

Implementing Single Sign-On using SAML 1.1, x.509, LDAP in C#.net
Hi, I got a requirement from the client i.e implementing single sing on using SAML 1.1( LDAP &

How to insert random unique values in 2 columns ?
I have table with 2 columns

Create Table code_for_code (
first_code varchar2(10) uni

Coding Critique
I was hoping someone could take a second and look down my code and see if they see any problems with

Need help making login verification cleaner...
I use the below to verify user login. I first check the cookie for the id, ip and a unique id. If it

Sorting JTable on more than just the values listed in the columns
I have a collection of objects that store (among other things) two integer values. I only want to di

DELETE FROM not working deletes wrong row
Hello

I have the following code which i found but it doesnt work properly.. it comes up with

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash