question about header() security


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

is is safe to just use the header() function to redirect someone if they are, say, not logged in? or should i always put a die() function underneath the header() function?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
309 Like 6 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Tree Menu
Hi guys,

Can anyone help me making a tree navigation system? I have a site where I'm allowin

bind error during socket programming
i am kinda new to socket programming. wrote the below code for a server. but getting the bind error

Hotlinking Picasa as the image folder of a website
Hi there PHP freaks, I would like to create a private album in Picasa to use it as the image folder

How can you detect variable string in a massive string?
Ok guys, i need some help with this one.

I am going to be getting a large string, like 10-20

Doubles are giving me problems
Ok so, first of all i made a double = 0.05, but when running the debugger it shows up as 0.04999. I

php/mysql auto logout after 2 hour and reset password
Hi all,

This I hope will make sense. I've the following code which when a user logins in, cr

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output sta
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/praylif

Advice on how to delete a mysql row using my form
Hi,

I am very new to php and am struggling to work out how to delete a portfolio item (a row

HTML form problem
Ive made a form to that i want to send to my email via PHP. but when it send only the name's etc sen

Curl timeout breaks script
So im having difficulties with skipping timeout error in curl
my script calls different functions

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash