DB2 for z/OS, LUW, iSeries


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello, In this forum a lot of threads related to other members of the DB2 family than DB2 for z/OS are posted. Please use the following forums: DB2 for z/OS (SAP internal: DB2): https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/forum?forumID=185 DB2 for iSeries (SAP internal: DB4): https://forums.sdn.sap.com/forum.jspa?forumID=186 DB2 for Linux/Unix/Windows (SAP internal: DB6): https://forums.sdn.sap.com/forum.jspa?forumID=187 Thanks,
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
223 Like 12 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Need help: how to catch acess of undefined class properties
Hello. I am learning OO with PHP and have hit a problem.
Some code runs as perfectly valid code,

phpMailer will not connect using SMTP
I am trying to use phpMailer with smtp:

Code: [Select]$mailer = new PHPMailer();
$mailer-&

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSEIF in /home/......html/item.php on l
I do not know what is wrong with this. Hope some one can help. I do nto want to post the entire site

Inserting a variable in a link
I have this code that I want to insert for my own variable but I have no idea how. This is what I wa

Values disappear from my array :( HELP!
hey all, I have a lil mysql/php/apache script that queries a database
and pulls put 5 integers.

Code working in IE but not FireFox
I created a dynamic navigation list for my website based off of a table in my database. The code is

problem with refreshing
in my site, i have an index page, it has a main div. this main div's content is changing according t

how to remove in php string display
My code is $message="We're looking at developing our website."; $body= "My mess

SAP Treasury - Commodities
We are running SAP ECC 6.0 with Treasury Activated.
EA-FIN is also activated (SFW5).

Upload Code Help
Hi everyone I need some help with a bit of code ive been working with for a while. I am completely s

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash