updating a single value to multiple non consecutive rows


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I need to update the same value to multiple non consecutive rows. I need to add an experation date to about 6000 parcels.
I know I can update 1 with

SQL> update parcel
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
2 set expdate = sysdate
3 where prclid = 'A';

I imagin I need some thing like the following

SQL> update parcel
2 set expdate = sysdate
3 where prclid = 'A','C', 'D', 'G','E', 'J' ....
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
185 Like 7 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Can php detect connection speed and thereafter swap out elements?
No code to post, lads, yet. Just looking for a yay or nay at this stage:

Can a php script be

extract content from a website
i have written a code that will grab the content from the index page..
i would like to know how c

writing a screen scraper
Hello,

I'm writing a screen scraper application and want to be able to get absolute addresses

Dynamically allocating the number of rows in a table based on a variable value
Hi,
I have situation here which i cannot resolve, I have a variable temp which stores the num

multipart emiail forms
Hi All,

I am new to the boards and I've been working on a form (which is rather massive, imo

problem when runing a funciton
I am trying to connect to database using a funciton in a functions.php

<?php
funct

How can I uploading Transactional Data from Legacy to New SAP system
Hell Gurus,

I am overwhelmed with questions on how to migrate huge volume of Sales Orders

Values disappear from my array :( HELP!
hey all, I have a lil mysql/php/apache script that queries a database
and pulls put 5 integers.

Problem in back link
I have page where i have given javascript back link but when i click on it browser give a message

Help, Base64 encoding url and decoding server side.
Hello everyone, i have a website with videos and games and also provide an embed code which people c

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash