Seperate team from score


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am writing a site that does a NFL Pick 'em type application and I have a feed that gives me the scores of the NFL games every week I have it split apart down to each game two teams and a score directly after it...

Here is what it is stripping the info from to begin with

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
&nfl_s_left1=Houston%20at%20Buffalo%20(1:00%20PM%20ET)

Here is the code:

Code: [Select]foreach($content_array as $content) {
if (strpos($content, "_left")) {
$count=0;
$equalpos = strpos($content, "=");
$end = strlen($content);
$title = substr($content, ($equalpos+1), $end);
$title = str_replace("^", "", $title);
$title = str_replace("%20%20%20", "
",$title);
$title = str_replace("%20", " ", $title);
$game[$i]=$title;
$scorearray[$i]["title"] = $title;
$i++;
}
}

Here is an example of what it looks like

here is what it looks like after the game
Houston 31 at Buffalo 30 (Final)

And here is what it looks like before the game
Houston at Buffalo (1:00 PM ET)

The information that I need is team_home, team_home_score, team_away, team_away_score, game_status(Whether it is finished or what time the game is).

Any ideas or anything would be great!
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
342 Like 31 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Email Form Syntax Issue
I need the TO: in email to display To: CEO instead of To: abc@mail.com

How to alter the scri

How to pass parameter to tag query?
Hi,
I want to get the value of a tag at a specific time (like 10/27/09 15:29:59), I need to giv

empty() error
Why does

Code: empty($USER_ID = $_SESSION["USER_ID"])
create this error...

Losing 'page' data
I have this code that allows me to update my database. But after updating, I lose the $_GET['page']

Function module "DPS_CHECK_TABLE_EXISTS" not found (after OSS 1422843 impl)
Dear All,

I implemented Note OSS 1422843.

When i execute the new report RSPO20

PHP Mysql Staff Induction System
Hi there, I'm pretty new to PHP and Mysql so could really do with being pointed in the right directi

check comment for html
hi, I just wanted to check if a comment a user posts contains HTML, and if it does, to not allow it

Entering Data Problem
Code: $result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM flights");
while ($row = mysql_fetch_array($

IIS on 2003 anon access disabled issue
I have an IIS server that belongs to a domain, and anonymous access is turned off for all my sites.

Need help Updating SQL Server Express DB from c# :(
Please can anyone help with:-
1 How to sructure the strSelect statement.
2 How to instruct

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash