Changing files over

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Just thought I'd start with the new forums looking really nice .

Ok basically I've made this site www.sampleestateagent.com and the CMS and search function is all done for the buying part of the site. I now need to repeat this whole process for the renting section of the site. It's basically got an edit subject, new subject, delete subject, new page, edit page, delete page.

How would this work with repeating yourself and using the same code twice? Or is that what's needed?

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
281 Like 21 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

IP Based Cron Jobs
I run cronjobs on my website. After one of my visitors got curious and tinkered around he realized h

C++ Http request?
Code: string Response = "LOGIN_UNSUCCESSFUL"; System.Net.WebRequest request = Sy

Dealing with code in db query
I am dealing with C code and I need to make sure it is encoded some how to ensure its integrity and

Problem with php's rename function
So, i'm having a problem with the php rename function. Basically my script 'delete_user.php' attempt

Email Form Syantax Issue 2
How to make this look FROM:"OUR TEAM" instead of FROM:abc@mail.com

$headers = "

newbie question
Hi out thereIm totaly new in this forum and to .net and vb so here is a totaly newbie question.I wan

Why Are These Functions Causing MASSIVE Memory Problems? Please Help!
Hi,

I have a script with some options.

I use regex to replace patterns in strings, but

Format timestamp from mysql
When I tried this:
Code: date("m/d/Y H:i A", $row['timestamp'])
I got 12/31/1969 18:

script is pulling more then they have....
I have this script for my game where they can change there race. This will cost them 2,500 points. H

Can't find the problem (no error message)!
OK, here's the deal. This code is really weirdly formatted (sorry!) and hard to understand, so I'm g

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash