Shuffle between users ??


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have multiple $users in table. I need to send them $message.

I need to send the next message available in the database to the next user who got least amount of messages.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Or how could I place those users in a session and send the message to the first user in session..

Any help ??
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
138 Like 51 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Files in current folder. Should be an easy fix.
Never mind. I've asked about this before and just found my answer. Anyway to delete this?

Multidimensional $_POST
Hello

How to get a single array from array of array (2 - dimension).
For example I have a

How can I get my program to read a larger array ??
Hi:

I have this program that reads from an array to do calculations. The array are just t

Require select-option functionality in Module Pool Programming
Hi Gurus,

I am doing a development by Module Pool on Warehouse Management. For that devel

Performance impact of cookies
Hi, I was just wondering what impact there would be in terms of performance if you where to set then

how can we add data from dynamic fields to mysql db in php
i have a script which i found on the internet. i modify that script according to my needs. what is i

Checking if variable is 0 as opposed to NULL/Empty...
I'm trying to write some code that will retrieve a user's access level from my database and if it do

MySQL Does not UPDATE- SQLString Problem
vb Syntax (Toggle Plain Text) 1. SQL = "UPDATE sampletable SET column1 = 'C1sample1'"

want a code for uploading and downloading
i m trying to upload and download to my site..i need upload and download code ...i use a code for up

Login Script Issues
I am using a script I got from http://phpsense.com/php/php-login-script.html in order to allow peopl

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash