Varible in trigger - refering to correct schema


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello

Im having some issues with my trigger.
What I want to do is call opon a different schema - depending on which data the triggers picks up.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

For example, lets say, triggers picks up CUSTOMER_ID & MARKET_CODE
CUSTOMER_ID = 20
MARKET_CODE = IT

then I want call a PLSQL package in that is in a schema called CORE_IT. What I tried is using varibles with define, and concat, but I cannot get it to work.

CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER AFTER_801
after insert on market_table
referencing new as new old as old
for each row
declare
v_marketcode varchar2(2) := :new.market_code;
begin
CORE_||v_market_code||.Execute_package();
end;
Iv also tried

..
define MK := :new.MARKET_ID
CORE_&MK.Execute_package();
..
I hope you get my picture, any ideas on how to get this to work?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
197 Like 21 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Return X values where an ID number doesnt matter
Well as for subject heading, thats the best i could think of.

Currently im having a problem w

help with php
It's not displaying or pulling anything out of the database.


Code: <html><

confused between ' ' and " "
there is a php i set:
$begin_date_query = mysql_query( "SELECT SUBDATE(due_date, INTERVAL $d

using explode() to fill in checkboxes
Hi

I have a field stored in a table that contains regions in the UK separated by commas. Ther

Transform value 0 in no and 1 in yes help needed
Hello,
I have this in the table: "value" type int 0 to represent false and 1 to represe

Could Someone Please Debug This?
I was wondering if someone could debug this script for me. I realize it's not the tidest script (and

Change image filetype on upload?
Hi,
I've got a form which uploads an image to the server.
Is it possible to change the image t

Default TimeZone
The server I'm working with is hosted in America so all times inserted into the database are coming

Check if another session of the page is running?
I want to keep people from opening multiple tabs, or sessions of my Facebook app. Is it possible to

help me, how to find text on an external html site using PHP
Would anyone know how to search an external html file for a work or phrase ?

I was thinking s

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash