Badlapur Case: FIR against school management in Badlapur case, statements of both victims and their parents also recorded


Posted on 23rd Aug 2024 12:39 pm by rohit kumar

An FIR has been registered against the school management in the case of alleged harras assault of minors in Badlapur, Maharashtra. The Special Investigation Team (SIT) in the case said that this FIR has been registered for not following the provisions of Section 19 of the POCSO Act. The FIR states that whenever an officer comes to know about such harras assault against minors, he must inform the police authorities for further action. Statements of both the victims and their parents have also been recorded in the case.

 

The High Court had reprimanded

 

Earlier, the Bombay High Court had taken suo motu cognizance of the matter. While hearing the case, a division bench of Justice Revati Mohite Dere and Justice Prithviraj Chavan had said that now even four-year-old innocent girls are not safe. They are also not being spared. What kind of situation is this? If the schools themselves are not safe, then what is the meaning of the right to education and other things? The High Court had asked to register a case under POCSO against the school administration for hiding the information about the case. The court had also sought a copy of the case diary and FIR from the government. The next hearing of the case will be on August 27.

 

How was the matter revealed?

 

In fact, on August 14, a girl complained to her parents about pain in her private parts after returning home from school. When the girl kept complaining to her parents, the parents got suspicious. When they questioned the girl, the whole truth of the incident came to light. When she went to the toilet, it was found that a 23-year-old sweeper named Akshay Shinde had touched her private part.

 

The worried parents contacted the parents of another girl in the same class, who also said that their daughter was afraid of going to school for a few days. When the condition of both the girls became suspicious, the parents immediately got them examined by a local doctor. After that, it was found that the accused had misbehaved with the girls.

 

The case was registered after the intervention

 

After this, the family of both went to the local police station to complain around 12:30 at midnight on August 16-17. However, the parents allege that the then station in-charge Shubhada Shitole instead of registering their complaint made them sit for a few hours and said that they were investigating all the incidents. Meanwhile, after the intervention of the District Women and Child Welfare Officer, the police registered a case under POCSO on the morning of August 17 and got the girls medically examined at a government hospital. The accused was arrested shortly after.

 

Also Read: RG Kar Hospital case: 'Former chief Sandip Ghosh used to trade dead bodies'; serious allegations were made a year ago

2 Like 0 Dislike
Previous news Next news
Other news

Vikas Yadav, wanted in Pannun case, was arrested by Delhi Police in November! Report claims

Vikas Yadav, who has been named by the US as the main accused in the conspiracy to murder pro-Kha

Leh Violence: All schools and colleges in Leh will remain closed for two days, 50 arrested so far; read how the situation is

The situation in Leh remains tense. A curfew remained in effect in Leh on Thursday. Earlier, four

President Murmu will address the nation today on the eve of Independence Day. The speech will be broadcast in many languages.

President Draupadi Murmu will address the nation on Thursday ahead of the 79th Independence Day.

Supreme Court: 'Rohingya children will be able to get admission in government schools', Supreme Court gave important instructions

The country's top court made a big comment on Friday. While hearing a PIL, the Supreme Court dire

Why did Allu Arjun want to finish shooting for 'Pushpa' soon? The actor told the heart-touching reason

Telugu star and National Award winner Allu Arjun has recently completed the shooting of his most

'Khalistan supporters work for Canadian intelligence agency', Ambassador Sanjay Kumar Verma's serious allegation on Trudeau.

Indian Ambassador Sanjay Kumar Verma, who returned from Canada, has made a big disclosure about C

Prabhas Bald Photo: No hair on the head? People were shocked to see such a picture of Prabhas, know what the truth of the viral photo is.

Veteran actor of Indian cinema Prabhas has come into the limelight these days due to a viral phot

Salman Atlee's Next: Varun Dhawan revealed this big secret about Salman-Atlee's film, fans will be surprised to know

After working with Shah Rukh Khan in 'Jawaan', director Atlee is ready for his next film. Bollywo

Immigrants Deported From US: Action on illegal immigration intensified in America, a plane carrying 33 people reached Ahmedabad

Flight carrying 33 Gujaratis, among 104 Indians deported from US for illegal immigration, lands i

22 river monitoring stations across the country recorded a severe flood situation. The Agriculture Ministry to submit a report on the Punjab disaster to the PM

The Central Water Commission on Friday said that 22 river monitoring stations across the country,

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash