
During the hearing on Riya Chakraborty's petition in Sushant Singh Rajput case, Solicitor General Tushar Mehta told the Supreme Court that the Central Government has accepted the recommendation of the Bihar government for a CBI inquiry. Actress Riya Chakraborty's petition for transferring the case filed in Patna to Mumbai was heard in the Supreme Court on Wednesday. A bench of Justice Hrishikesh Roy has asked all parties to file a reply within three days on the demand for transfer of the case. The case will be heard again after one week.
During this, the court said that the truth should be revealed in the case of the death of the actor. The Supreme Court said - even though the Mumbai Police has a good professional reputation, quarantining the Bihar Police Officer has not sent a good message.
The Maharashtra government, in favor, told the Supreme Court that filing an FIR and investigation, in this case, does not come under the jurisdiction of Bihar Police. It has been made a political case. At the same time, Sushant's father said - Maharashtra police are destroying the evidence.
Sushant's body was found hanging from the roof in his apartment on 14 June in Bandra, a suburb of Mumbai. Apart from Mumbai Police, Bihar Police is also involved in the investigation of this case. On July 25, Sushant's father Krishna Kishore Singh filed a complaint to Patna police against Riya Chakraborty, his family members, and six others for abetting their son to suicide.
Riya petitioned the Supreme Court to get the case transferred from Patna to Mumbai. Sushant's father had filed a caveat in the court. After this, the Government of Bihar and Maharashtra have also requested the court that before giving any order on this petition, their side should also be heard.
Sushant's father alleged that Riya, the budding film actress, befriended her son in May 2019 to pursue her career. In his petition to the apex court, Chakraborty alleged that Rajput's father used his influence to register an FIR against him in Patna, Bihar.
The actress stated in her petition that she and Rajput were in a live-in-relationship. He is in deep shock after the death of Rajput and after receiving threats of murder and rape himself. He said in the petition, "It would be appropriate to mention that the deceased and the petitioner had been living in a live-in relationship for nearly a year till June 8, 2020, after which the petitioner had temporarily moved to his residence in Mumbai." '
Chakraborty also said in the petition, "Rajput had been in depression for some time, was taking medicines for this and on the morning of June 14, 2020, he committed suicide at his residence in Bandra. He said that when the incident did not happen in Patna, it is wrong to start an investigation there.
A double problem has arisen in front of Pakistan. First- The International Monetary Fund (IMF) di
British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak has broken his silence on the allegations of apartheid in Buck
Rate Hike: US Fed Chairman consoles, hints at easing rate hike during next meeting
US Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell comforted on Wednesday that interest rate hikes could b
Yashasvi Jaiswal's bat has played very well in the four Test matches played against England so fa
Corona patients with no symptoms or mild symptoms will now have to remain isolated or quarantined
China Coronavirus: China facing double whammy, 'Dragon' to handle economy or save lives
Corona has created a ruckus in China. Amid the epidemic, China seems to be caught in a crisis. Ch
Relief news came on Monday amid the second wave of Corona in the country. The number of new patie
The ongoing crisis at India's leading airline, IndiGo (Indigo Flights Crisis), is hitting million
While addressing the Congress, US President Donald Trump placed India, China, South Korea and man
With the arrival of the Dalai Lama in Bodhgaya, the land of knowledge of Lord Buddha, a woman fro