Dhami government's action against illegal madrasas continues in Uttarakhand, three madrasas sealed in Kaladhungi.


Posted on 25th Mar 2025 10:33 am by rohit kumar

Action is being taken against illegal madrasas and encroachment in the state. On Monday, the administration sealed three illegal madrasas operating in the city, which has created a stir among the operators. The administration team and education department officials took action against three unregistered madrasas.

 

Let us tell you that on March 2, children of a particular community pelted stones during the Sankirtan of Khatu Shyam Baba. After this, a person named Zuber Alam hid the stone-pelting children in the madrasa. After this, Hindu organizations and BJP workers demanded action from CM Dhami regarding illegal madrasas and encroachment.

 

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

Recently, MLA representative Vikas Bhagat along with the workers held a meeting with SDM Rekha Kohli and EO Abhinav Kumar and demanded action against illegal madrasas and encroachment, after which the administration came into action. A joint inspection of Faiz-e-ul-Uloom Ahle-Sunnat Ward No. 7 (Jama Masjid), Madrasa Islamia Arabia Taleemul Quran Society Ward No. 04 (Moti Masjid), and Raza Madrasa Arabia Ward No. 2 Naudia Farm and Madrasa Jamia Habibiya Dargah Sharif was done.

 

During the inspection, due to the non-availability of registration and other concrete documents of the madrasas, three madrasas were sealed peacefully in front of the guardians of the madrasas till further orders. At the same time, regarding not running the madrasa in Jamia Habibiya Dargah Sharif Ward No. 4 (Madina Masjid), it was told through an application given by the manager Mohd. Mehtab that the madrasa near Madina Masjid is already closed and no education of any kind is given there.

 

Registration of madrasas was not done till now.

SDM Rekha Kohli said that no registration of madrasas has been done with the department or madrasa board till now. During this, Sub-District Magistrate Rekha Kohli, Minority Welfare Officer Jaswinder Singh, Tehsildar Manisha Bisht, Executive Officer Nagar Palika Abhinav Kumar, Police Station Head Pankaj Joshi and Principal Bansati, representative of Block Education Officer were present.

1 Like 0 Dislike
Previous news Next news
Other news

Teachers Day 2025: Some made the students crazy while some turned out to be grumpy, these actors showed different forms of teachers

School days are very special for any child. If there is a beating from the teacher, then the prai

IPL 2025: Will Preity Zinta become the fourth Bollywood celebrity to win the IPL trophy? The Punjab Kings have a big chance.

The final of IPL 2025 will be played today between Punjab Kings and Royal Challengers Bangalore a

Clouds engulf Delhi-NCR, cold intensifies in Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, and Haryana, with rain alerts issued for these states today.

The cold is set to intensify in North India. The Meteorological Department has issued warnings fo

Supreme Court reprimands MP minister Vijay Shah for remarks on Colonel Sofia Qureshi, forms SIT for investigation

On Monday, the Supreme Court once again reprimanded Madhya Pradesh government minister Vijay Shah

IPL 2025: PBKS captain Shreyas Iyer stole the show, broke MS Dhoni's big IPL record

Shreyas Iyer continued his brilliant performance as captain and with the bat. Punjab Kings won th

AI Summit protest case: Youth Congress president Uday Bhanu Chib arrested, police have arrested eight accused so far

Delhi Police has arrested Youth Congress President Uday Bhanu Chib in connection with the protest

Dharmendra Health Update: After 8 days, a full update on Dharmendra's health has come. Fans will be delighted.

Veteran actor Dharmendra returned home from the hospital on November 12th, after a brief illness.

PAK boycott: India did not even shake hands, closed the dressing room door in front of the waiting players

India registered its second win by defeating Pakistan by seven wickets in the Group A match of th

The mastermind of the Sydney attack had gone to Australia from Hyderabad on a student visa, Telangana police revealed.

Sajid Akram, the man who carried out the attack during the Hanukkah festival at Bondi Beach in Sy

Did Trump threaten not to trade for a ceasefire? India rejects the US President's statement

A ceasefire has been declared between India and Pakistan. A ceasefire was agreed between the two

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash