Kunal Kamra Row: Habitat Studio made a big decision after the vandalism, Kunal Kamra had given a controversial statement


Posted on 24th Mar 2025 02:03 pm by rohit kumar

Habitat Studio has decided on Monday that it is closing its studio for the time being. This is the same studio where comedian Kunal Kamra had commented on a leader of Maharashtra during a show. After this, Shiv Sena workers had vandalized the studio.

 

Habitat Studio decided to close

 

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

In a post on Instagram, Habitat Center wrote that we are shocked and surprised by the vandalism. Artists are responsible for their own thoughts. We are closing our work until we find a good way to provide a platform for free expression without endangering ourselves and our property. We invite artists, audience and people for discussion. They share their views freely. It is written in the post that we do not get involved in whatever content the artists share. But in the recent case, we were held guilty.

 

Officials reached the studio with a hammer

Habitat Studio is located in Khar area of ​​Mumbai. BMC officials have reached here with a hammer. Police is also present outside the studio.

 

FIR registered against Shiv Sainiks

 

Let us tell you that an FIR has been registered against Shiv Sena Yuva Sena General Secretary Rahul Kanal and 19 people for vandalizing the Habitat stand-up comedy set.

 

What is the whole matter?

 

Kunal Kamra shared a video on Sunday. In this video, he made a song on the track 'Bholi Si Surat Ki Dhun' of 'Dil To Pagal Hai' and joked about a veteran leader and called him a 'traitor' without naming him, after which the video went viral within minutes. This joke was not liked by the workers of Eknath Shinde's Shiv Sena, after which they reacted to it. After this, Shiv Sena workers vandalized the studio.

 

Who is Kunal Kamra?

 

Kunal Kamra is an Indian stand-up comedian. Kunal Kamra is known for his bold and outspoken style. He also faces social media trolling. Earlier, Kunal Kamra had also been surrounded by controversies for commenting on the Supreme Court and PM Modi.

1 Like 0 Dislike
Previous news Next news
Other news

IndiGo issues update on India-UAE flights, air travel resumes amid tensions in the Middle East.

IndiGo Airlines has announced an update on its flight operations in the Middle East and Europe. A

Ruturaj Gaikwad Under Threat from Sanju Samson! Questions Arise After Chennai Super Kings' Back-to-Back Defeats.

Chennai Super Kings have had a poor start to the 2026 IPL season. The team, led by Ruturaj Gaikwa

'Some heartless people spread lies...', 'Simba's health deteriorated after Shefali Jariwala's death, Parag's reaction to the rumours

Last month, 'Kaanta Laga Girl' Shefali Jariwala passed away. After the death of the actress, ther

'If Dhurandhar 2 hadn't happened...' Did Dacoit suffer losses due to Ranveer Singh's film? Adivi Sesh reacts.

Ranveer Singh’s Dhurandhar 2 broke the records of several films. At the same time, it dealt

Maharashtra: 'Those who are glorifying Aurangzeb are traitors', statement of Deputy CM Eknath Shinde

Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister Eknath Shinde has said that those who are still praising Aurang

At the same event where the film landed Rajpal Yadav in jail, Amitabh Bachchan had once heaped praise on the actor.

Rajpal Yadav surrendered to Delhi's Tihar Jail a few days ago in a ₹9 crore check-bounce case.

PM Modi: 'Life may be lost but promise should not be broken', referring to Operation Sindoor, PM Modi said- I have come to Bihar after fulfilling my promise

Today is the second day of PM Modi's Bihar tour. Today PM Modi will address a public meeting in B

IND vs ENG: The British are scared of Prince Gill, this great cricketer of England said- we have to find an answer to him

The England team faces much criticism after the crushing defeat to India at Edgbaston. After the

'Famous on Instagram...' The person who threatened Salman Khan has been identified, the boy is mentally unstable

Famous Bollywood actor Salman Khan has been receiving death threats for a long time. The actor on

Delhi Blast: There was a plan to carry out blasts at four locations; gangs of two were formed; this dispute was between Umar and Muzammil; new revelations

Another new revelation has emerged in the Delhi bomb blast case. Approximately eight suspects had

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash