
Bangladesh connection has been revealed in the violence that broke out in Nagpur, Maharashtra on March 17. The cyber cell of Nagpur Police has identified a Facebook account operated from Bangladesh. This account threatened to incite large-scale riots in Nagpur. The post issued from the Facebook account operated from Bangladesh threatened that the riot that took place on Monday was just a small incident. There will be bigger riots in the future. An investigation by the cyber cell revealed that this threatening post was made by Bangladesh resident Nawaz Khan Pathan. He said in the post that this time only attack has been done. Next time we will enter your homes and pick up your women. This post has also been shared by many other people on social media.
The cyber department has identified more than 140 posts and videos with objectionable content on social media platforms to incite communal unrest. Also, action has been taken against 34 social media accounts for spreading rumors and inciting violence. Apart from this, the department has sought information from Facebook, X, Instagram and YouTube officials about 230 profiles on their platforms and has demanded to block them. So far 91 people have been arrested in the violence.
The accused in Kamlesh Tiwari murder case is also on the police radar.
The police have found many important clues in the violence that broke out in Nagpur city. After the arrest of the mastermind of the violence, Fahim Khan, the police are looking for another person named Syed Asim Ali. Asim Ali was arrested in Lucknow in the murder case of Hindu Samaj Party President Kamlesh Tiwari. Nagpur Police has also released Asim's picture. Intelligence information has revealed that secret meetings were held at three places before the Nagpur violence. Selected people who influenced society were called to this meeting.
The police suspect Asim Ali's participation in the secret meeting held in West Nagpur. He is a staunch supporter of Aurangzeb. The police raided Asim's house but he was not found. It is suspected that in the closed-room meeting, a strategy was made on how to gather people and in which area to spread violence. Under this strategy, the rioters first confused the police in Chitnis Park. The police arrangement was at Bhagwadhar Chowk where two groups come face to face every time. But, the rioters chose Geetanjali Chowk. The police are also investigating whether only local people were involved in the Nagpur violence or whether outsiders were also active behind the scenes.
ATS, and IB are also gathering information
After the suspicion of Asim Ali's involvement in the conspiracy, the Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS), Intelligence Bureau (IB), and SID of the state police have also started collecting information. Those who organized secret meetings before the violence were especially on the radar of the investigating agency. Let us tell you that in October 2019, Hindu Samaj Party leader Kamlesh Tiwari was murdered in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
The fifth and final match of the five-match T20 series between India and South Africa will be pla
A day before Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar's birth anniversary, Union Minister Ashwini Vaishnav on Sunday
Maulana Khalid Rashid Firangi Mahali, a member of the All India Muslim Personal Law Board, said t
'If we are attacked, Pakistan will launch a nuclear attack on Israel', Iran's big claim amid tension
The tension between Iran and Israel is continuously increasing. Both countries are firing missile
Vijay Raj's film 'Udaipur Files' is stuck in controversies. Now the Supreme Court has postponed t
Veteran Hindi cinema actor Manoj Kumar has merged into the five elements. 'Bharat Kumar' was crem
The winners of the National Film Awards for the year 2023 were announced on August 1st. The winne
Hardik Pandya once appeared on the show Coffee with Karan with his friend KL Rahul. When this sho
One of the most awaited films of Bollywood, 'Ramayana', whose shooting has been going on for a lo
Action is being taken against illegal madrasas and encroachment in the state. On Monday, the admi