
A division bench of the Kerala High Court heard the case of Munambam land dispute in Kerala on Monday. During this, the High Court stayed the order of a single judge bench, in which the formation of a judicial commission to investigate the matter was canceled. The formation of a judicial commission in this case was announced by the Kerala government.
However, a single-judge bench of the High Court canceled the appointment of this judicial commission on March 17. Hearing the same case, a division bench of Chief Justice Nitin Jamdar and Justice S Manu passed an interim order and stayed the decision of the single bench.
The government will move forward with the necessary procedures: Law Minister P Rajeev.
The High Court made it clear in its order that the judicial commission will continue to work temporarily till further orders. Further hearing on the appeal will be held in June after the summer vacation. Regarding the court's order, Kerala Law Minister P Rajeev said that now the commission can do its work and the government will move forward with the necessary procedures. He made it clear that no one will be removed from Munambam.
It is worth mentioning that in November last year, the state government announced the formation of a judicial commission. Its chairmanship was entrusted to former acting Chief Justice of Kerala High Court CN Ramachandran Nair.
It is worth mentioning that the residents of Cherai and Munambam villages in Kerala's Ernakulam district allege that the Waqf Board there has illegally claimed their lands and properties. Whereas the villagers have registered deeds and receipts related to paying tax on the land.
The responsibility of the world's largest party, the BJP, now rests on the shoulders of Nitin Nab
'No drama, no breaking news here': Raj's ex-wife Shyamali reacts after Samantha's wedding
The yogic wedding of filmmaker Raj Nidimoru and actress Samantha Ruth Prabhu on December 1st garn
The historic relationship between India and Ethiopia reached new heights on Tuesday. Following ex
Every day, there is some ruckus in TV's popular reality show Bigg Boss 19. Now, a new promo of th
The sun rained fire from the sky throughout the day in the capital on Wednesday, and people were
The Special Investigation Team (SIT) arrived at the Noida Authority's Sector 6 office today to in
While opposition parties are engaged in a blame game over the Special Intensive Revision (SIR) ca
Delhi Capitals may have lost the second match of the doubleheader played on Sunday in IPL 2025, b
India defeated New Zealand by 48 runs in the first T20 match played in Nagpur. However, more than
Indian External Affairs Minister Dr. S. Jaishankar said in a statement on Friday that India will