North Korea: 'If North Korea conducts a new nuclear test....' White House increased concern, released statement


Posted on 18th Jul 2023 11:24 am by rohit kumar

North Korea Nuclear Test: After the continuous launch of ballistic missiles by North Korea, the US has now issued a statement. A senior White House official said on Sunday that the United States would not be surprised if North Korea conducted another nuclear test.

 

National Security Advisor expressed concern

National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan told the CBS talk show 'Face the Nation' in an interview that 'I have been concerned for some time that North Korea will conduct its seventh nuclear test and I remain concerned about it. He said that I do not see any immediate indication that this is going to happen. However, it would not be surprising if North Korea conducts another nuclear test on its intercontinental ballistic missile capability.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

 

The missile was successfully tested on July 13

Jake Sullivan emphasized that Pyongyang began testing its nuclear capability many years ago and continues to test it. Let us tell you, North Korea said on July 13 that it successfully tested the country's latest ICBM (ICBM) under the supervision of leader Kim Jong Un.

 

The missile is a solid-fuel Hwasong-18, which was reportedly tested only once before. The missile traveled a distance of 1,001 km (622 mi) at a maximum altitude of 6,648 km before splashing down in the East Sea (Sea of Japan). The official Korean Central News Agency gave this information.

 

France expressed strong condemnation including the UN, USA

Relations between North and South Korea are at an all-time low. Last year, Kim declared his country an "irreversible" nuclear power and called for increased weapons production, including tactical nuclear weapons. The United Nations, including the United States and France, strongly condemned North Korea's launch, calling it a violation of several UN Security Council resolutions.

 

Sullivan nevertheless reiterated Washington's offer of talks with Pyongyang, saying President Joe Biden's administration is "ready to sit down and talk about our nuclear program without preconditions."

 

Also Read: Vande Bharat Express: CSMT-Madgaon's catering contractor fined Rs 25,000, IRCTC takes action on complaints

1 Like 0 Dislike
Previous news Next news
Other news

Bengaluru Stampede: Karnataka State Cricket Association secretary and treasurer resign; take moral responsibility for Bangalore stampede case

Big news is coming from the Karnataka State Cricket Association, which is embroiled in controvers

Magh Purnima Snan: Do this work after bathing on Maghi Purnima today, you will get relief from all troubles

In Hinduism, the full moon date of the month of Magh is considered important. It is also called M

OBC status of 77 Muslim castes abolished in Bengal: How many people will be affected by this and what will be included in the court's decision?

Amidst the Lok Sabha elections, the Calcutta High Court in West Bengal has canceled all the OBC c

Shivaji Statue Collapse: The Wife informed the police, why the family supported the police in the arrest of sculptor Jaideep.

Sculptor Jaideep Apte was arrested on Wednesday night in connection with the collapse of Chhatrap

Sana Mir: Sana Mir has crossed all limits of shamelessness! After her controversial statement, the former Pakistan captain is now seen offering clarification.

A major controversial incident occurred during the match between Pakistan and Bangladesh in the 2

Landslide on Vaishno Devi road: 11 people from UP among 34 dead, all vehicles going to and coming from Jammu cancelled

Record rainfall in two days has caused heavy destruction due to floods and landslides in Jammu an

90-Hour Workweek: 'Misunderstood', L&T HR chief defends SN Subramanian's 90-hour work statement

Larsen & Toubro (L&T) HR chief Sonika Muralidharan has defended Chairman SN Subramanian's

IPL 2025: RCB announced the captain for IPL 2025; Not Kohli, this Indian batsman was given the command

Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) has announced the new captain for the upcoming IPL season. RCB

Gadar 2 Box Office Collection: The box office was also forced to kneel before 'Gadar 2', the collection crossed 250 crores

Gadar 2 Box Office Collection Day 6: Sunny Deol's film Gadar 2 is working as per its name. The fi

The danger of a worse epidemic than Corona! A different type of disease is spreading among the children of China; WHO warned

People had just emerged from the China New Epidemic Corona epidemic and now the threat of another

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash