
A train is hijacked in Balochistan, Pakistan and many passengers are taken hostage. This hijacking has been done by Baloch rebels. According to the information received so far, 100 people are still in the custody of the hijackers.
The rescue operation of Pakistan security forces is continuing to free the hostages. Meanwhile, Balochistan government spokesperson Shahid Rind has shared information about the rescue operation. According to him, 80 hostages have been freed so far. However, media reports have revealed the release of 104 hostages.
What has happened so far during the rescue operation
According to media reports, more than 100 people have been rescued from the hijacked train.
Pakistan Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif said - the operation will be successful, we will wipe out the terrorists.
In the Balochistan train hijacking incident, 16 terrorists have been reported dead. However, this number is still 13 in official figures.
Balochistan government spokesman Shahid Rind said 80 passengers had been rescued. These include 43 men, 26 women, and 11 children.
13 terrorists have been killed.
Earlier, information had come to light about the killing of 30 Pakistani soldiers by the Balochistan Liberation Army.
Pakistani security forces are camped one kilometer away from where the Zafar Express is located.
Pakistani security forces have surrounded an area of several kilometers from all sides.
Pakistan Army jets, gun flight helicopters, and many drones are present on the spot.
Majid Brigade hijacked the train.
Zafar Express has been hijacked by Majeed Brigade. BLA's Majeed Brigade is demanding the independence of Balochistan from Pakistan. BLA has demanded the release of political prisoners and missing persons in exchange for releasing the hostages. They have warned that if their conditions are not met, there will be consequences.
Coronavirus cases are increasing rapidly in India once again. The number of active cases in the c
The World Health Organization (WHO) has alerted people that the new variant of Covid-19 found in
Bollywood actor Paresh Rawal has decided to exit the most anticipated film Hera Pheri 3. Ever sin
Apart from tariffs, US President Donald Trump is also in the news for his comments on India's eco
The situation in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, is tense following the September 26th riots. Meanwhile,
Today marks the 17th anniversary of the November 2008 Mumbai terrorist attacks. A program was hel
Union Home Minister Amit Shah on Tuesday said that the contribution of the Northeast region will
There was a ruckus in the procession taken out after the victory of Team India in the Champions T
India defeated Australia in the semi-finals of the Champions Trophy 2025 and knocked them out of
Delhi Chief Minister Rekha Gupta was attacked by a youth. This incident happened when she was con