
The Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) on Wednesday filed a charge sheet in the Sushant Singh death case. NCB said that Riya had given the drugs to Sushant. In the charge sheet, 35 people including Riya's brother Shovik have been made accused. The matter is to be heard in the special court on July 27. If found guilty, Riya could be sentenced to 10 years in prison.
On 14 June 2020, the body of Sushant Singh Rajput was found at his Mumbai home. Sushant's family had made serious allegations against Riya and her family. After this, many people including Riya Chakraborty, her brother came under the scanner. After the drug angle came in this case, NCB started an investigation.
Financing of drugs for high profile people and Bollywood
The NCB said that all the accused hatched a conspiracy between March 2020 and December 2020 to use and sell drugs in high society and Bollywood. The accused financed drug smuggling in the Mumbai region and consumed ganja, charas, cocaine, and other narcotics. He had neither a valid permit nor a license of any kind. All have been booked under sections 27, 27A (illegal trafficking and harboring criminals), 28 (attempt to commit offense), and 29 (abetment of criminal conspiracy) of the NDPS Act.
Riya's brother was in contact with peddlers
NCB said that Riya Chakraborty had taken ganja from accused Samuel Miranda, Bhai Shovik, Dipesh Sawant, and other accused. Riya had conveyed it to the late actor Sushant Singh Rajput. The actress paid it between March and September 2020. Along with this, it has also been said that Riya's brother Shovik was in contact with drug peddlers and had taken ganja and charas from them several times.
CBI is investigating on the orders of the Supreme Court
Sushant Singh Rajput was found dead on 14 June 2020 at his flat in Mumbai. Since then, the investigation was started from the NCB drugs angle in the case and Riya Chakraborty was arrested in September 2020. After nearly a month in jail, Riya got bail from the Bombay High Court. Let us tell you, on the orders of the Supreme Court, the CBI is investigating this matter. However, so far the agency has not reached any kind of result.
Arvind Kejriwal on Free Scheme: Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has given a big statement ab
The demolition of two hotels in Uttarakhand's Joshimath was stopped on Tuesday after protests by
A Public Interest Litigation (PIL) has been filed in the Delhi High Court against the Indian Nati
Actor Atul Parchure died on 14 October at the age of 57. Atul has been battling cancer for the la
The catering contractor of the CSMT-Madgaon Vande Bharat Express has been fined Rs 25,000 by the
Now few days are left for IPL 2023 to start. Even before this, the team of Royal Challengers Bang
A case of cyber fraud has come to light in Madhya Pradesh. In this case, the victim of fraud neit
IND vs PAK: 'Pakistan can't play in India, because...', another threat from PCB President Mohsin
Amid the ongoing controversy over the Champions Trophy, Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) chairman Moh
The case of the disappearance of a couple who had come to Meghalaya from Indore, Madhya Pradesh f
Tremendous politics is going on in Delhi regarding the case of assault on Aam Aadmi Party's Rajya