The condition of the child injured in the stampede during the screening of Pushpa-2 is critical, doctors put him on ventilator support.


Posted on 18th Dec 2024 10:28 am by rohit kumar

The condition of the child injured in the firing at Hyderabad's Sandhya theatre on December 4 ahead of the premiere show of Pushpa 2 remains critical and he has been put on ventilator support.

 

According to the health bulletin released by Hyderabad's Kims Cuddles Hospital on Tuesday, eight-year-old Tej has been kept under the care of doctors as there has been no improvement in his neurological condition.

 

The injured Tej is on a ventilator.

 

According to doctors, he was put on mechanical ventilation with minimal support of oxygen and pressure. Further, tracheostomy, a procedure in which a pipe is surgically inserted into the windpipe to facilitate breathing, is being considered to remove him from the ventilator.

 

His fever is reducing and on minimal inotropes, his vital parameters are stable, according to a statement issued by the hospital.

 

The hospital statement said that the child was brought on December 4 with low oxygen saturation and irregular breathing. His breathing support was removed on December 10, and he had to be re-inserted on December 12 due to breathing problems.

 

Meanwhile, Hyderabad city police commissioner C.V. Anand, after visiting the hospital, said Tej was brain dead due to inability to breathe during the stampede and would take a long time to recover.

 

Father had died

The stampede broke out on December 4 during the evening premiere show at the theatre, which also had Pushpa 2 lead actor Allu Arjun in attendance. As a huge crowd rushed to the theatre to catch a glimpse of the actor, 35-year-old Mogudampally Revathi and her son Tej were caught in the middle of the crowd. Police administered CPR to them and they were rushed to a hospital, where Revathi was declared dead.

 

Last week, Allu Arjun was arrested in the stampede case but was released a day later after he got interim bail from the Telangana High Court. The police have registered a case of culpable homicide against the theatre management, Allu Arjun, and his team.

1 Like 0 Dislike
Previous news Next news
Other news

Maha Kumbh 2025: Dip of faith, flood of devotees... Devotees gathered in Maha Kumbh, and amazing pictures from the Sangam coast

The divine and grand Maha Kumbh Mela has begun in the Sangam city of UP. The Maha Kumbh, which wi

Saw an airshow in childhood, and fell in love with the speed and sound of the plane; Know how Shubhanshu Shukla made his dream come true

Group Captain Shubhanshu Shukla, born in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, left for space aboard the SpaceX

West Bengal: Suvendu said- If there was no Nandigram movement, Mamata would not have become CM, challenged her to contest from Bhawanipur

Senior BJP leader Suvendu Adhikari launched a scathing attack on West Bengal Chief Minister Mamat

'People wait for us to lose,' a Pakistani fast bowler got angry after the second defeat, spoke ill of his people

Haris Rauf criticized the critics after losing the second T20 match to New Zealand. Pakistani fan

The person who fired at Elvish Yadav's house was arrested in a police encounter. The accused was shot in the leg

The police have arrested the accused who opened fire at the Gurugram house of famous YouTuber and

Vaibhav Suryavanshi: 'Sachin also played at a young age...', Srikkanth makes a big demand to the BCCI regarding Vaibhav Suryavanshi.

Former Indian captain Krishnamachari Srikkanth has made a strong appeal to the BCCI regarding you

IIT Kanpur has taken over the responsibility of artificial rain in Delhi; if the weather is favorable, the first test will take place today.

If the weather is favorable, the Delhi government may conduct its first test of artificial rain o

Paresh Rawal reacted to the controversy surrounding the release of 'The Taj Story', saying, '22,000 people's hands were chopped off.'

Paresh Rawal is in the news these days. The reason is his upcoming film, "The Taj Story," which i

'I had talked to PM Modi about Sheikh Hasina', Mohammad Yunus made a big claim; told what answer he got.

Bangladesh interim government chief Mohammad Yunus is very angry about the online speech being gi

Private employees will now have to work 10 hours instead of 9, a rule implemented in this state

The Devendra Fadnavis government of Maharashtra on Wednesday increased the maximum working hours

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash