Batch Related Pricing


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi, I need some clarity on the batch related pricing

For example the following are the batches for a material xxxx

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
060 - 60 INR 1 EA C 01.04.2009 31.12.9999
080 - 80 INR 1 EA C 01.06.2009 31.12.9999

currently in the sales order the batch is determined automatically as per the availability in the material. If at the source point the material is moved in lower60 mrp batch as sap automatically determines it and it will get billed in lower mrp as the validity period is open, instead of current mrp 80 this is would be loss for the company.

Scenario 1:
if we close the validity it will pick the current mrp of 80. But if we close this validity i would loose the history of pricing for material xxxxx
So can anyone suggest with loosing the histroy of MRP from the master table. It should pick current of mrp of 80 which is from 01.06.2009 (How to Configure in sap)
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
144 Like 52 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Display a default image
I am trying to display generic image for items that don't have one, but I can't get it to display.

cURL error
So here is my code... I got it off of here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcgQUsorF_8
Because

Posting Serialized Data Not Working
I am trying to send an object from one PHP file to another using POST. I serialize the object and th

How a counter of users ? such as ---> (231 Viewing)
I want to count how many users are actually viewing the page, How is that possible?
Thank you guy

code help - pagination
Hi all, I have this code, basically a user logs into my site and they get this page.

The pro

Format String help
I have a textbox where a person enters an application number. the application number is 10 characte

Performance impact of cookies
Hi, I was just wondering what impact there would be in terms of performance if you where to set then

Extract specific information from a PHP Multidimensional Array
Howdy! I've racked my brain over this for 24 hours now. I think it's time I asked for help. I'm lear

Strange array issue, never happened before.
mysql_fetch_array returns 1 array per call. Generally that's why it is inserted into a while statem

Help with usergroups? prolly really quick
So were coding our own forums for a game system we made an we have the users level setup but now I n

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash