Batch Related Pricing

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi, I need some clarity on the batch related pricing

For example the following are the batches for a material xxxx

060 - 60 INR 1 EA C 01.04.2009 31.12.9999
080 - 80 INR 1 EA C 01.06.2009 31.12.9999

currently in the sales order the batch is determined automatically as per the availability in the material. If at the source point the material is moved in lower60 mrp batch as sap automatically determines it and it will get billed in lower mrp as the validity period is open, instead of current mrp 80 this is would be loss for the company.

Scenario 1:
if we close the validity it will pick the current mrp of 80. But if we close this validity i would loose the history of pricing for material xxxxx
So can anyone suggest with loosing the histroy of MRP from the master table. It should pick current of mrp of 80 which is from 01.06.2009 (How to Configure in sap)

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
144 Like 52 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchrow() on a non-object in C:xamppht
okay i have this query and everytime i add `item_id`=? to it... it gives me the error in the title..

need good snippet manager
Hi. as i am coding and learning more, it is becoming difficult to manage code snippets. how you mana

How to restrict the display of report variants
Hello All,

I want t know how to restrict the display of report variants.
I mean, whe

$variable = $variable
Hello

Sorry if this is a really simple question but I have run out of ideas. Is there a reall

Show specific day of the week
I have been racking my brain trying to get this function to work properly and it is doing so for eve

How to schedule the a job?
Hi,
I have prepared a task ( i.e. a procedure is prepare the file and send the same to con

Not Inserting into DB
I can't get my Add new Division form to submit to the database. Anyone see my issue?

Code: &a

Preg_match question
I want to use preg_match to make sure a string is always 6 characters long and only contains 0-9 and

reorder sql query
ok so i have this very simple code:
Code: $query = "SELECT search_keywords, COUNT(search_key

Remote Database Access
Hey guys!!

OK, i'm used to only working with databases from the CPANEL, accessing phpMyAdmin

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash