Filename like the user name


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am creating a form and storing the values in file. Could anyone please tell me how to write a code in php for creating a filename based on the user name as in the form.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
158 Like 44 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Bit manipulation program with binary operations
My homework is to create a program to scan in and add binary numbers and print them like so

PHP mail() rejected by SMTP
I'm currently working on a newsletter application which is installed on a windows 2003 server runnin

button.click += new eventhandler() not works in if(!ispostback)
i want to use button.clcik event in function VIewScrap() which is called in if(!ispostback) but itdo

Referential Integrity problem when inserting into 2 tables at same time
Hello Everyone,

Im relativity new to PHP and MySQL and i have come up against a problem. i h

Supress some serveroutput but not all
Hi,

I have a script I'm working on that uses plsql to create and RMAN script, this uses d

Update data to upper case in parent/child tables
Hi Gurus!

In production we have a product table and which is being reference by many tabl

Quick Question about echo value
Hey guys, I'm trying to get something to show differently in one of my scripts. I'm trying to make

Post, not working, please help
The error is:
Method Not Allowed
The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /student

How to store checkbox array in a session, and then be able to add to it?
I'm trying to store an array of checkbox values into a session array, sort of like a shopping cart,

problems with php variables in mysql query
i can't seem to get the following query to work.

select $q1c from $vote_rate where id = $re

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash