checkbox update

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am having a brain fart right now and i cant remember how to do this. if anyone could help that would be great. I have search google and this forum but have not found what i am looking for.

thanks

when an employee registers they must be approved by a manager to have access to the login pages.

I have a table with a record called approved. It's initial value is 0. I want a query to show all that are 0. but at the same time i need to be able to click a checkbox to make the value 1. I need this to be a mass check box list.

Here is an idea of the SQL:

Select * from users where approved ='0'

i then need to to display all the rows and fields for each user where the approved is '0'

i also want to be able to update the approved with a checkbox.

how possible is this for someone to give me a hand.

thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
106 Like 8 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Session is not saving
I am not trying to do anything too fancy, I am just trying to get some $_SESSION data to save and us

Help on Order Entry Form/System Where is best to begin.
I have a dilema and a very short amount of time at this point and I'm looking for some help on decid

CE 7.1 and External GIS integration
Hi All,

We want to develop an application on CE 7.1 which uses GIS features from an exter

VAT
how should I deal with VAT?

if I have a product that costs £5.00 and VAT @ 17.5% (£0.87

Production of mango in processing industry
Hi,

We have one scenario ,company is in process industry,they are manufacturing MANGO pul

simplexml_load_file and rss problem
Hi,

I have a problem parsing an rss feed using simplexml_load_file - this is strange as i hav

onclick problem
I have <input type="text" name="message">
<a href=page2.

Simple MySQL query...
Hello,
How could I do a mysql query that does this: SELECT * WHERE date/time < 5minutes ag

Update not working ... please help
Hi,

I am trying to update a row using an edit form by passing id of the row .. but it is not

what are '%S%', '%E%'
for example when i see Code: [Select]printf("Hello %srn", $name);
what does %s means

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash