Class not found error


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am getting Class 'index' not found in Eval function:

//write config

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
$path = dirname(__FILE__).DS.'..'.DS.'paymentclass';

if ( $model->payment_class ) {

if (include_once($path.DS.$model->payment_class )) {
eval( "$_PAYMENT = new ".str_replace('.php', '', $model->payment_class)."();");
}
}else {
include( $path."pcl_payment.php" );
$_PAYMENT = new pcl_payment();
}
$_PAYMENT->write_configuration();

//end write


Why???
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
214 Like 54 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to show next and prev records
Hi all,

Sorry if this is simple, i'm very new to php, well, any programming language actually

PHP Redirecting
Hello everyone. Is there a way to redirect people to pages within a statement in PHP? Since there is

Php If in MySql query (hiding labels if a field is empty)
Okay, I've been trying to do this for a while, and I'm finally going to ask for help so I can get th

my login script page is not working on remote computers
hi my login is working on my computer, but when i tried 2 computers from 2 different locations, they

word wrap in emails help needed
Hello, I understand how wordwrap works in php and have used it well before. However when I used wor

Staff Induction System - No idea where to go from here!!!
Hi there, I'm pretty new to PHP and Mysql so could really do with being pointed in the right directi

Selecting an "empty" date formated field
How do you select an "empty" date field? I've tried the few ways I can think.
SQL> select

Significance of BPM
Hi Experts,
I am a novice in BPM , I just want to know how BPM as permenant department is

PHP FTP connect doesn't work with correct login
Hi!

i am working on this test code:
Quote<?php

$ftp_ser

help understanding hidden input w/ php
hello i'm doing a tutorial where there are multiple forms for an edit page for a user to update thei

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash