Preg_match question


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I want to use preg_match to make sure a string is always 6 characters long and only contains 0-9 and the letters A-F.

I have this but it does not work:

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

'/^[0-9A-F]{6}$/'
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
254 Like 34 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Implementing Single Sign-On using SAML 1.1, x.509, LDAP in C#.net
Hi, I got a requirement from the client i.e implementing single sing on using SAML 1.1( LDAP &

Array to string conversion
Can anyone help me with this?

Notice: Array to string conversion in /home/..../index.php on l

Match stored value with the current value in a loop
Hello,

I have a MySQL db were I store articles in.

I have a form to fill these article

Query output more than expected
$query=mysql_query("SELECT * FROM players, communities, divisions WHERE dob BETWEEN '{$start_da

Select question
Hi,

First I would like to say that php is pretty new for me..
so please don't shoot me if

PHP Captcha Error help - replace the "die" command
Hi All,

I am after a bit of help with a Captcha spam protection box.

The site gave me

The type or namespace name 'ServiceModel' does not exist in the namespace 'System'
When I locally run the website, it works just fine, but when I uploaded it to the hosting environmen

question about stripslashes and real_escape_string
im cleaning up an old app that I wrote fixing some of the vulernabilities from attacks.

I hav

records between 2 dates
Hello all,

I have a date tracked table which contains effective_start_date and effective

php and downloading
I want to use a php script to create two files. Then I want it to redirect (or whatever) to have tho

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash