Effort Estimation Template for Steady State Support

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi Everyone,

Is there any SAP provided template/format for system change and enhancements in the steady state phase? I've browsed servicemarket place but yet to find any.

If there is no such document, please advise on the parameters that you think should be inlcuded in effort estimation.

Complexity, Number of steps involved, type of testing required are a few parameters that I've identified.

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
111 Like 23 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Apart from cron
I need to run a php file every one hour. Is there any other solution apart from cron job?

Cron Job and Output
I have php codes running under a cron job.
But everytime i output (echo) , it comes out as comple

Embed Video Problem
Hey, thanks for looking!

File to be embedded:

Code: <playlist version="1&q

Add "width" check when upload
Hi!

Can someone add a function that is checking if picture witdh is bigger then 800px whwn up

Compare user input to flat file data
Help...Am a complete newbie to programming so my code is prolly quite long. Am trying to verify a us

RadioButtonList item spacing
I have a RadioButtonList and I can't put any spacing between the items. They are arranged verticall

how do i display data on a page from mysql
1 - do i use this code at the top of each of my page i wish to only alow access if there as been a s

insert/update functions for mysql, what do you think?
I am working on two really simple functions that automatically generate (and execute) insert and upd

need help with mail()
hi i want to send an email with attaching pdf file using php. i have the following script but the pr

Taking an HTML form and a PHP program and making it into one working file.
Hello,

So I would like to display everything INSIDE a specific directory. In other words, I

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash