Material xxx does not exist in plant xxx


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Dear All,

I am working for a steel project which is repetitive manufacturing.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
While doing backflush for make to order, system throws an error message "Material xxx does not exist in plant xxx". But this material has already been extended for this plant.

But this error doesn't come if I give planned order number only in MFBF screen. If I give planned order number then system automatically picks the material and document is posted.

Steps I followed for this scenario:

1. Created a sales order for a configurable material in VA01

2. Run planning in MD50 and planned orders are generated

3. Backflushing in MFBF, I give sales order number and item number then system pops up the planned orders generated for this sales order.

I select one of the planned orders among them. Then system throws this error message "Material xxx does not exist in plant xxx".

Please help me out in solving this error.

Thanks in advance
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
135 Like 19 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Google Map
I have done Google Map Integration for one my project. But for that we need the "latitude and l

Print 'a' to 'z' via for loop
A very simple problem..
How Can I print a to z NOT a to y ?
It is a part of a code where
<

Text Not Displaying Correctly With PHP:GD
I recently moved servers and since then I have noticed that one line of text is showing weirdly.

MySQL query problem
When I try to run the following piece of code, I get this error:
QuoteWarning: mysql_query(): sup

Help: problem with Headers to download PDF file
Hi,

I'm trying to implement a script where when a user clicks a link he gets a PDF file to op

is this the proper use of mysql_real_escape_string() to prevent sql injections?
i was wondering is this the proper use of mysql_real_escape_string() to prevent sql injections? any

php file erros / need help please
Hello

Someone decoded a zend file for me.. after uploaded it on ftp i get some errors, i trye

form class help (oop php5)
Hidy Ho Neighbors,

I'm forcing myself to learn oop/classes for php5. It seems like a good id

Transferring session variables into MySQL
I am trying to transfer $_SESSION variables into MySQL. However there is an error in my MySQL statem

how can i make a .gif images for my site
Dear Friends ,

Pls solve my problem , I am starting making new site but i dont know how can i

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash