error help - Dynamic Image

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I've been working on making my site less cluttered in the directories and more secure lately. In an attempt to prevent bandwidth theft from other people using images, I decided to switch all my site images to a dynamic image file. I've written a small test code to iron out as many bugs as I can BEFORE I impliment it fully.

Code:
Code: <?php
if ($_SESSION['i'] != "yes"}
{
$im = "theft";
}
else
{
$im = $_GET['i'];
}
switch($im)
{
case 'theft":
$image = imageCreateFromJPG('/theft.jpg');
break;
case 'logo':
$image = imageCreateFromJPG('/logo.jpg');
break;
}
imageJPG($image);
imageDestroy($image);
?>
When using it in the test copy of my site's index page (calling for the logo image) it works fine.

When I try opening the page (with the GET['i'] set to logo, theft, and not set at all), I get the following error:
QuoteParse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IF in /home/ck9/public_html/media/images/site.php on line 3

I tried setting the current If...else as a long comment and re-writting it another way, but that didn't fix the issue. I tried looking up the error in the PHP manual, but the information presented wasn't helpful to me.

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can provide (and the help here has always been great

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
58 Like 42 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Port scanner problem
Hai
recently i developed one app through which u can check the opened and closed ports under an

Multidimensional array problems in $_POST
I'm having trouble with a three-dimensional $_POST array. It starts as a two-dimensional array on th

problem with query error
First Thanks to those who helped me on my previous posts, and the following code i'm using is not mi

pspell
using pspell, is it possible to get words that would be best in the current phrase?

For examp

How can i steam a video on my PHP site? (non YouTube)
Basically I have a PHP site and don't want to give page rank to YouTube. I just want to stream a bas

Must-Know Topics of PHP
Can you guys list the must-know topics of PHP. I am still a learner and I am trying to cover most of

Buggy registration system
Hey, I just started scripting in PHP, and I ran into a few problems.
Code: <?php
includ

Wrong Info sent Using $get in form
Hi i have this code that i tried to make to send some info from one page to aother with lots of ppls

PHP mail() with images
I'm trying to get images to send along with my HTML e-mail sent through PHP mail(). I only tried vie

Check Date/Time in PHP
What I need the code to check is that $reQuest is 24 hours in the past then return a time based on h

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash