Call to undefined function mysql_fetch_accoc()


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

New to php/mysql coding. What's wrong with this sequence, or am I
just not seeing to obvious?

Getting, "Call to undefined function mysql_fetch_accoc()" at line n, where
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
line n is referring to '$row2 = mysql_fetch_accoc($eresult);'

Thank you...

Code: [Select]
if ...
$equery = "SELECT * FROM MemberEq WHERE memberid = '$memberid'";
$eresult = mysql_query($equery) or die('Error: ' . mysql_error());
$query = "SELECT * FROM NewMembers WHERE memberid = '$memberid'";
$result = mysql_query($query) or die('Error: ' . mysql_error());
if(mysql_num_rows($result) == 0)
{
echo "This user does not exist!";
echo "<br />";
echo "<a href=new_main.php><b>Return to Main Menu</b></a>";
echo "<br />";
die();
}
else
{
$row = mysql_fetch_assoc($result);
$row2 = mysql_fetch_accoc($eresult);
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
124 Like 36 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

limit string by words??
hello all,

I was wonder if there is a function to limit a string by the number of words inste

Help building / using array
First - this is a cross-posting, if this is wrong I apologise! What started out as a MySQL query que

Dynamically set AccordianPane Header
I have an accordian on my master page. I'd like to be able to dynamically change the header on diff

Using Windows message as a Handle
Hi,

I am writing one of my first multithreaded programs.

In one of the thread,

[RESOLVED] Socket/Port remains open after app crashes
I'm having this problem with a networked app in vb.net.

If the program exits normally the por

Extracting Long text from message class with parameters
Hi,

I would like to extract the long text from a message class. However, the long text ha

Preg_match with an array
is there an away to use preg_match with an array?

i want to check a string with an array to s

Adding post count
How would I make it so everytime someone clicks submit on my form, their row in the database for the

help with php
It's not displaying or pulling anything out of the database.


Code: <html><

Uploading Filetypes and placing them in seperate folders.
Hello,

first post , and asking for help im afraid. Very new to PHP, was making good progress

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash