Using Microsoft Exchange Server with PHP


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,

I wanted to know if its possible to fetch email attachments from the exchange server using php.
I know its possible to read message using the source I found in an article here (http://www.troywolf.com/articles/php/exchange_webdav_examples.php) but couldnt see anything on getting email attachments.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

Any pointers will be great.

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
292 Like 5 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

I need to increse 6hours more, and i don't know how???
I need to increse 6hours more, and i don't know how???
<tr>
<t

Loops and Classes
I am making a template system and everything seems to be going well up until I have to loop in a var

PHP Game
hy i was wondering what's the best method in order to make some automatic updates in a php game
<

how to load a Sys file with system load and call images?
normally you need register the module as a service with CreateService, and start the service

PHP4 to PHP5 Conversion
Hi Everyone,

I am working on a site that is built up on PHP4 and each page is being started f

mysql query with single quotes in a variable
$sitedetails = "INSERT INTO vars (address, sitename, description, ownername, theme) VALUES ('$u

ASP.NET 2.0 - Enter Key - Default Submit Button
Hi,One of the most annoying things in developing web pages is handling the "Enter key" for form subm

quick question about System Change Number(SCN) in FlashBack Query topic
i know tht we can get the SCN of the database using flashback concept as follows

SQL>

Deleting pointers froms vector?
Hi. I have a vector filled with pointers and I want to delete the pointers. I could do a loop and do

Get Total From While Loop
I'm trying to get the total for each product and add them for a Grand Total to list outside the loop

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash