dropdown box help - open php files to textarea


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi, I am using tinymce to edit content located in several php files. The code I attached works but is missing some functionality and I am very new at php so I need some help or advise please.

What I would like to add to this code is a dropdown box to the file "editor.php" that would allow me to open other php files using the same tinymce editor. I have tried everything under the sun and searched hundreds of pages but can't find any tutorials or solutions.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I have attached the file.

Any help is really appreciated.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
248 Like 7 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Converting numbers to months
The porgram works -just need the last function(month_convert_ to convert numbers to months -thanks.

DataTable Help Required
Hi all I am creating an app that utilises and MS Access back end and queries it quite a bit at vario

Change image filetype on upload?
Hi,
I've got a form which uploads an image to the server.
Is it possible to change the image t

Combining refCursors and Summing
Given the following DDL:

CREATE TABLE FOODSALESTEST ("WEEKNBR" NUMBER, "ST

Sorting JTable on more than just the values listed in the columns
I have a collection of objects that store (among other things) two integer values. I only want to di

Displaying Multidimensional Arrays...about to put my head in a vice, PLEASE HELP
I am fairly new to PHP and MySQL and I have a problem which I have been trying to resolve for days.

ALV List display - header width adjust
Hi,

I am using REUSE_ALV_LIST_DISPLAY for my ALV display.The width of the ALV varies for

How to read CSS message data
Hi,
I have a requirement here. When working as a Dev angel for multiple customers its really di

Record count of entire database
Does anyone know if there is a way to obtain the number of records in each table of the database usi

Handling text changed in text box control using Ajax
I need to create a web form with a text box control. When someone types text into the textbox I nee

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash