Help with search.php

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello All

I need the search engine on a site I am building at the moment to display the search results inside the main section of the web page. At the moment I have got as far as connecting the search button to the search.php script which displays the results as a separate page.

I need search.php to be integrated in the main page of the website. I have no knowledge of PHP so, I would be very very grateful if anyone would be prepared to help me with this.

Many Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
237 Like 17 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Running External Scripts
I am very new to PHP and am not even sure what I'm asking is possible. I have just installed mediaW

php include email form with attachment
I have had no luck with finding a email form all over the Internet for various reasons. Some insecur

PHP form authentication
Hi guys,

what am trying to achieve is this: Whenever a user tries to login to my website, an

very easy question about SQL info
Hello,
I think that I have a very easy question.
I know how to create a form using php SQL and

problem with php server update from mid 2009
Hi,

I have this navigation menu on 2 websites which used to work just fine. After a recent up

New to PHP and just trying to understand a little code.
I hope I'm not annoying anyone or breaking the rules but I was wondering about this bit of code righ

SuperCali PHP Event Calendar
does anyone have any experience with the SuperCali PHP Event Calendar? I could use some assistance

Change log of Cost centre change in Plant maintenance order
Hi,
How to view Change log of Cost centre in Plant maintenance order. Not visible thru 'Docume

using a loop help
Hi guys , i need some help. I have this loop :
while ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($Result)) { ?&

Do not allow posting of whitespace
Currently the script below works if the user does not type a name/message, but if i create a whitesp

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash