very easy question about SQL info


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello,
I think that I have a very easy question.
I know how to create a form using php SQL and display the info.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
BUT the only problem that I have is:
In my website, I am linking all the pages with the simple Hyperlink script.
I noticed in some websites that the information are displayed from a database.
for example:
http://www.msn.com/

Is it easy to do it?
Is there any tutorial that lets me start do link all my pages using PHP SQL?

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
138 Like 19 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

The control with ID 'ace' requires a ScriptManager on the page
I'm trying to add a simple AlwaysVisibleControlExtender to my page, but it's not working. I get the

Problem with umlauts and UTF-8
Hello every1,

I'm creating my own little CMS at the moment and got some problems with the cha

Day of week
I am using PHP version 5.0.5
I have a varaible ($DATE (date format yyyy-mm-dd)) that is being inc

article site help remaining text
Hi all hope you will be fine
I am creating a article site in this site i want to put some text on

Help on Order Entry Form/System Where is best to begin.
I have a dilema and a very short amount of time at this point and I'm looking for some help on decid

str_replace help
Hey there,

I'm a PHP newb, I'm having troubles with the str_replace function. I want to clean

Typedef struct vs just struct
Anyone know the rationale for using typedef for structs when a struct is itself a typedef? I have s

curl javascript problem
Hi Experts.
I'm new curl and wanna to get some info from this http://www.amadeus.net/

when

Limiting checkboxes?
Hi guys,

I have this code: Code: if(isset($_POST['selected'])) {
foreach($_POST['selec

Can't seem to capture a variable in a chained select
I'm *this* close to having a chained select running but for some reason it doesn't seem to be pickin

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash