PHP form authentication

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi guys,

what am trying to achieve is this: Whenever a user tries to login to my website, an error should be displayed for the first time notifying them to try again. Every time they open the website, for the very first time they try to login, it shouldn't be successful. Can I achieve this without using a database?

Thanks in advance

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
193 Like 48 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

search function
HI guys,

if anyone could point us in the right direction of how to do this, or provide some t

Comparing MySql data and arrays.
I have a mysql table set up like this:
idsubjectbodyuseriddatetimetags1blog subjectblog body111|2

images aren't rendering
I'm trying to call a JPG file from within PHP (in an effort to hide the actual JPG folder). The imag

Selecting an "empty" date formated field
How do you select an "empty" date field? I've tried the few ways I can think.
SQL> select

my sql select id and then update problem.
I need to select some auto incremented ids out of a database and then use those id in a where statem

Solution to the FindControl problem
I have seen may posts about having problems with the FindControl method. Most seem to come about bec

$_GET problem
Hi all,

Have a bit of a problem with a little piece of code, I am not sure if this should be

How to calculate days from variable date?
This will be easy for one of you gurus. I want to fetch the date from a variable date, for example:<

Custom list order
Hi there,

I have checked this tutorial and it's great till the point where I want to display

Login logout link help
Hi all,

Im new to php and Im having trouble creating a login/logout link for my page that dis

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash