php include email form with attachment

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have had no luck with finding a email form all over the Internet for various reasons. Some insecure, some simple, some lack of attachment capability, some use redirect, etc. How does one find the right secure one? It's hard to believe that email form is one of the most basic needs yet there is barely any to find.

The ideal email form would contain as follows:

- php include. include email form into any php page
- field error (or required field) displayed next to the field(s) rather than pop-up javascript error window
- addable fields
- thank-you message displayed below/above email form after submitting rather than redirecting to another page or ?extenstion (use same URL address)
- secure, anti-spamming. Need CAPTCHA or is there secure enough without captcha?

- attachment capability (not necessarily uploaded to a directory folder)
- attachment files types accepted only (e.g. .mov, .wmv, and .flv only)
- choice of size maximum

Anyone who is experienced knows a code? Thanks in advance.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
281 Like 37 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Varible in trigger - refering to correct schema
Hello

Im having some issues with my trigger.
What I want to do is call opon a differ

php libs/ browsercap.in
ok i have a host that refuses to stay current. they control my php settings and libs. is there a way

I need help on this PHP code
Hi everybody, I made some kind of mistake while editing the code below. As you see, at the 3 row my

code help - pagination
Hi all, I have this code, basically a user logs into my site and they get this page.

The pro

Seperate team from score
I am writing a site that does a NFL Pick 'em type application and I have a feed that gives me the sc

When i am Canseling the Billing Document in VF11 I am getting Shortdump
Hi Experts

When i am Canseling the Billing Document in VF11 I am getting Shortdump.

try catch error
I have been trying try catch but, I can't get it to work. The code opens a non existing file called

Help with Password Encoding/Decoding?
Trying to design a "change password" tool. On my signup code I'm using base64_encode, now

get url?
how do i get the url of the page i'm currently on, on my website.. i think its get header.. how do i

change text color with a jQuery code
Hihow can I change the text in a asp:TextBox to a different color when I start typing using jQuery?I

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash