How can i use [] tags instead of <> tags for profiles??


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

On my site im making ive made it so u can register, login and u have a profile which u can update..

http://90.202.46.253

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
thats the site, if u go on there, regsiter and login u will see that u can then 'edit my profile' then u update it and view ur page and its updated..but i was playing around with it earlier and found a few bugs with it and i think the HTML tags to use in profile mess about with things (when u originaly regsiter Tags are removed from ur inputed text before its entered to the database)

I need to know how i can make it so, were u wuld originally use <b>test</b> u cna use test so then it wont mess about with ur script...

ALSO
------
id like to know how i can make it so wen u register, u HAVE to put a real email (sumin@sumin.sumin) because at the moment u can just put '123' as email adress
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
315 Like 26 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

why preg_match_all does not return the number of matches
My regex looks like

X[^x{4e00}-x{9fa5}]*Y

(where X and Y are two Chinese characters)

unserialize help, getting errors
hi all ,
I got a form with 6 fields (2 input and 4 select box), when the page loads one block is

How to store checkbox array in a session, and then be able to add to it?
I'm trying to store an array of checkbox values into a session array, sort of like a shopping cart,

array_combine() trouble w/csv file
I have a problem with a piece of code I wrote to import some records from a csv file into mysql. I h

Is there a more efficient way to code this than what I have?
I have three associative arrays.

$combinedSettings
$userSettings
$defaultSettings

Using real time in php
I'm very average at PHP and im looking to introduce time to something on my site.
Its a sports si

Deleting Partners on the Customer Master.
Does SAP handle removing the Partner from Open Sales Orders when a Partner is deleted in the Custome

simple ping code
been searchin the site/web and found code thats simple but doesnt work.

I have a personal we

help with multi-update
Now sure how to ask this really....
10g database if that matters.

I have a customer

Displaying pictures
i have worked my way through storing images in directory and storing the location in mySQL db.Now i

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash