How can i use [] tags instead of <> tags for profiles??

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

On my site im making ive made it so u can register, login and u have a profile which u can update..

http://90.202.46.253

thats the site, if u go on there, regsiter and login u will see that u can then 'edit my profile' then u update it and view ur page and its updated..but i was playing around with it earlier and found a few bugs with it and i think the HTML tags to use in profile mess about with things (when u originaly regsiter Tags are removed from ur inputed text before its entered to the database)

I need to know how i can make it so, were u wuld originally use <b>test</b> u cna use test so then it wont mess about with ur script...

ALSO
------
id like to know how i can make it so wen u register, u HAVE to put a real email (sumin@sumin.sumin) because at the moment u can just put '123' as email adress

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
315 Like 26 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

array_map() probably obvious mistake
The code below is part of a class to escape strings, but should also accept an array, using array_ma

Career Change into SAP
Hai
I am sajesh ,did my diploma in Mechatronics i have a 4 years of experience in

mysql select query problem
how can i select multiple fields from multiple table in one query like

i have table name t1 a

Troubles with a spider class
I am building a spider that will crawl through random whitepages (eg. anywho.com, switchboard.com, w

Multiple submit forms inside a mysql array page
Hi all,

Im having trouble to get the beneath script to work the thing i can't seem to get wor

mail() says sent but no email received
My code is quite simple:

Code: <?php
$to = "Ty44ler@yahoo.com";
$subje

Page Reload
I am having issues getting a page to reload after I submit data to a database. This form should inp

upload control not working with update panel
Hi,

I am working with Asp.Net FileUpload control with ajax update panel,

if i use the

Locking mysql tables with php
Hi

BACKGROUND:
I have multiple instances of the same php script running in a WAMP environ

login from external site
Hi my new experience begins, Now what i am trying to do is i make three pages, login.php logout.php

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash