error help - Dynamic Image

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I've been working on making my site less cluttered in the directories and more secure lately. In an attempt to prevent bandwidth theft from other people using images, I decided to switch all my site images to a dynamic image file. I've written a small test code to iron out as many bugs as I can BEFORE I impliment it fully.

Code:
Code: <?php
if ($_SESSION['i'] != "yes"}
{
$im = "theft";
}
else
{
$im = $_GET['i'];
}
switch($im)
{
case 'theft":
$image = imageCreateFromJPG('/theft.jpg');
break;
case 'logo':
$image = imageCreateFromJPG('/logo.jpg');
break;
}
imageJPG($image);
imageDestroy($image);
?>
When using it in the test copy of my site's index page (calling for the logo image) it works fine.

When I try opening the page (with the GET['i'] set to logo, theft, and not set at all), I get the following error:
QuoteParse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IF in /home/ck9/public_html/media/images/site.php on line 3

I tried setting the current If...else as a long comment and re-writting it another way, but that didn't fix the issue. I tried looking up the error in the PHP manual, but the information presented wasn't helpful to me.

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can provide (and the help here has always been great

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
58 Like 42 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Query failed issue with php script but works fine in mssql manager!
hi i have the script below which copies data from one table to another but will only insert new data

issues verifying if user is logged in
I am having issues when a user logs in via asp Login control, the IsAuthenticated still seems to com

Help a newbee save my job !
Hey guys i am dying here i am new to php and would like for someone to help me with this problem

Program with calculate Meteorologic measurements
Hello I'm a beginner and I want to make a program with calculate Meteorologic measurements:
ba

Having Problem with Date
l have a submit buttom where user have the possibility to add a date to specify when his message s

Multi Dimensional Array Append
Hi Guys

I have a function that returns a multidimentional array eg

$result = functio

PHP Thumbnail Creation
Ok so i use this function to create thumbnails:

Code: [Select]function createthumb($name,$fil

Check Digits and extracting digits
I think I can figure out the code for this but I am having a very hard time getting past the first s

Casting Decimals in Oracle
This code worked as a query in DB2, but I am not sure what the syntax is for casting decimals in Ora

How to limit the calls to an API
Hello, in my simple script I call an api which effectively involves me getting an xml file.

H

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash