Hashing?
Hi, I was hoping to take a string value then convert it - consistently - across each of our pages in
Pagination won't carry results past page 2.
Hi all,
I've worked out my pagination script and its paginating fine until I click next from
CHECK A STRING FOR ' " ' (DOUBLE QUOTES)
I am checking for delimiter (.!?) and if there is a " after a sentence then it should neglect a
email form (cannot find the problem)
Hello there. I've been having trouble with an email form. Can't find the problem really. I've tested
dropdown menu
Hello everbody,
I am php newbie.
I need to develop a program that once click the drop do
Save username into DB
OkaY so I got my blog to actually save the posts and whatever, all I need now is for it to keep the
Menu restriction
How can I restrict the individual menu that would appear when a user logs in so that all users are c
Converting from one format to another
"I have got a date in DD/MM/YYYY but I need it in MM-DD-YYYY. Help!"
php code to accept and delete incoming data
Using following HTML Code please show me how to write PHP code to accept and delete the incoming dat
PHP & Images [Resize, Crop, Save]
Hey! Well I have a little dilema, hoping I could find some guidance.
I have a CMS and on the