Inserting 100x and 100y coordinates in mysql table - easy


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Is there a way to insert this data into a mysql table named 'map' with the fields: 'x int 3' , 'y int 3' in an easy way with maybe a for loop or something?

I want the data entered to be like this:

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
0x 0y
1x, 0y
2x,0y
3x,0y


all the way up to 100x and 100y.

All feedback appreciated
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
71 Like 22 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

UDP server recvfrom() always returns -1? :(
Hello all,
I am getting a very strange error in my code :( I am writing a server application in C

restricting another login once you logout
Hello,

how can I restrict a page from login authenticating against info in a MySQL DB for a s

Can php detect connection speed and thereafter swap out elements?
No code to post, lads, yet. Just looking for a yay or nay at this stage:

Can a php script be

Windows 7
Windows 7 default user account control worries experts. Corporate IT departments should be pleased w

disable all input buttons
Hello Friends,

suppose i do have a file ( file.php ) has a submit button

Code: [Sele

Unable to display contents in Second Drop Down Box
Hi All,

What I am trying to do is 2 dependent drop down boxes and when user selects su

ASP.NET 2.0 - Enter Key - Default Submit Button
Hi,One of the most annoying things in developing web pages is handling the "Enter key" for form subm

smart reading from a text file
Hello there fellow coders, i was wondering if one of you wouldnt mind helping me with this problem i

simple script won't work. Please help
I'm new to php, and I am having trouble displaying a simple script in my web browser. My php code ex

Call db table from any PHP file
Hi,

I want to be able to call a database table that will be setup in another file called init

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash