Insert Failing.


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hey,
I am making a Sign up page for a website, but the insert query into the Database does not seem to work, it returns no errors, just simply does not work.

Code: $insert_user = mysql_query("INSERT INTO users (id, username, gender, firstname,lastname, email, password, ipaddress, energy, verifycode, verified, referrer) VALUES
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
('', '$username','$gender','$firstname','$lastname', '$email', '$password', '$ip', '150', '$verifycode', 'N', '$refferer')");

All the Vars are pre defined.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
93 Like 38 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

bind error during socket programming
i am kinda new to socket programming. wrote the below code for a server. but getting the bind error

upload control not working with update panel
Hi,

I am working with Asp.Net FileUpload control with ajax update panel,

if i use the

Making multiple rows with one query
I have a table called efed_handler_characters with two fields handler_id and bio_id. What query 2 is

php problem?
I don't think I'm stupid, but maybe I am.

I am working on a sit for a friend I am try to put

Help! refer to a friend script with captcha code
Hi guys, I am posting on here in desperate need for some help with an ongoing search I have been doi

How to make a input/output field with multiple lines
Hello.
I put a input/output field on the screen but I could not change height of it. I need to

Edit MySQL Row Using PHP and HTML Form
Hello,

Here's what I'm trying to do. Build a page where a user enters a MySQL row number in.

Structure Question - One Table or One Table Per Record Set?
I have a web app (mySQL and PHP) which allows people to create an item with up to 200 records which

Problem with php's rename function
So, i'm having a problem with the php rename function. Basically my script 'delete_user.php' attempt

Hom to make one url to open together with another url
I have a chat, which i want to be opened, as soon as the users login to the site. As it is now, when

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash