IF STATEMENT HELP


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi
i have created a calendar from a table:

Code: Calendar: October 2009
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
<table width=300 border="1">
<tr>
<th><a href="calendar.php"><</a></th>
<th>M</th>
<th>T</th>
<th>W</th>
<th>T</th>
<th>F</th>
<th>S</th>
<th>S</th>
<th><a href="calendar.php?nov09">></a></th>
</tr>
<tr>
<td></td>
<td>&nbsp; </td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td>1</td>
<td>2</td>
<td>3</td>
<td>4</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td></td>
<td>5 </td>
<td>6</td>
<td>7 </td>
<td>8 </td>
<td>9 </td>
<td>10 </td>
<td>11 </td>
</tr>
<tr>
<tr>
<td></td>
<td>12 </td>
<td>13 </td>
<td>14</td>
<td>15 </td>
<td>16 </td>
<td>17 </td>
<td>18 </td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td></td>
<td>19 </td>
<td>20 </td>
<td>21 </td>
<td>22</td>
<td>23 </td>
<td>24 </td>
<td>25 </td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td></td>
<td>26 </td>
<td>27 </td>
<td>28 </td>
<td>29 </td>
<td>30 </td>
<td>31 </td>
<td>&nbsp; </td>
</tr>
</table>

The table works fine.
But i have a mysql table and it has some dates in it, so for example it has 01102009 which is the 1st October 2009 and it has another date eg. 12102009 which is the 12th October 2009 etc. I want it so that the table recognises the dates and the dates are shown in blue. I was going to do this like this:
Code: $booked = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM calendar WHERE `company` = '$logged[company]'");
$booked = mysql_fetch_array($booked);
echo'
<table border="1">
<tr>
<td>M</td>
<td>T</td>
<td>W</td>
<td>T</td>
<td>F</td>
<td>S</td>
<td>S</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>';
if($booked[datebooked] == "01102009"){
echo"<font color='blue'>01</font>";
}
else{
echo"01";
}
echo'</td>
<td>';
if($booked[datebooked] == "02102009"){
echo"<font color="blue">02</font>";
}
else{
echo"02";
}
echo'</td>
<td>03</td>
<td>04</td>
<td>05</td>
</tr>
</table>
';
And so on, this works the first time so 01 would be blue, but 12 would be normal, i know this is something to do with it only being able to select one at a time, but i dont know how to fix it, any ideas.
I could maybe use a while loop if anyone hasnt got any better ideas???
Thanks In Advance
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
296 Like 45 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Regarding accessing SQL query issued by any user in Oracle 10g
Hi all,
i want to know the queries issued by various users accessing a database...

Get word number x from string?
How can I use a function to loop through a string, and "have a look at" every word in the

random generation
hi

i need help with generating this

numbers from 1-12

i want to generate in ran

help with Get_
ok some how this is not working i am not sure what i am doing wrong here but what this does is when

Extra fields in main body and php required.
I'm new to PHP so please be gentle. I have a little php script below that works well.
The &quo

a multi dimensional array with for each
hi, I have been asked to write an array, I have Zone 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 each zone has 3 sections of weigh

Somebody hacked into my site and changed coding >>> URGENT HELP NEEDED <<<
I am not that much into programming , but somebody is hacking to my site and injecting some kind of

this code is not working????
it says this error.. Warning: Division by zero in ..

the variables are correct, so why is th

Creating XML with php
I need to creat an XML with php and have successfully produced a valid output.
The problem I hav

Dynamic Array using glob?
Is there an easier way to do this?

I am trying to get create a dyamic array based on files wi

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash