help finding hacking loopholes


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

i was attacked by a redirect php injection

my pc is clean of viruses

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
so i figure that either my hosting server was hacked
or that my php was hacked

the hack was an injection of some redirect eval(gikljhoihdalnbd) bullshit

and an injection into the bottom end of all js files

anyone experience this kind hack before?
and if so what can i do to prevent it?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
206 Like 16 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

preg_replace question
Hello!!

I hope someone can help me with preg_replace.

I load two tables from an extern

php/mysql auto logout after 2 hour and reset password
Hi all,

This I hope will make sense. I've the following code which when a user logins in, cr

Functions Not Loading Into Div
I had some help doing some of this but what I'm trying to do is get my functions to retrieve its val

What is SAP Avatar ?
Hi All,

This G.Satish , my boss asked me to explore on SAP Avatar. I searced in internet

ldap connection
We are using ldap to get user information from the domain controller. It was working before. Recentl

How do I give a developer access to a specific directory and nothing else?
I want to give a develop access to a specific directory and nothing else

I can give them an F

Problem with passing variables
I'm not really a php programmer so I'm really struggling with this issue.

I have a banner s

New to mysqli library - Multiple query problem
Greetings,

I am writing a batch program that executes 3 queries on a single page. Using mysql

Help me with some material on Open Text Overview.
Hi Experts,
Please help me out with some material on Open Text. I have been supporting AP Workf

Strange cookie problem. setcookie dependant on where user was directed from?
Hello,

I have a website that sets a cookie when a user visits the website. The cookie holds a

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash