Join Query Help


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi all,

I am having problems with the below code, which we shall call 'my first join query'! Suprise suprise its not working and I am getting an error I have not seen before:

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
QuoteParse error: parse error, expecting `T_STRING' or `T_VARIABLE' or `T_NUM_STRING' in C:wampwwwstockluckpagesstockpage.php
The code is:

Code: [Select]$querybuy=" SELECT users_stocks.bank, stocks.t_val
FROM users_stocks, stocks
WHERE user_id = ' . $_SESSION['user_id'] .'
AND stock_id = '$stock_id'";

$result = mysql_query($querybuy) or die(mysql_error());
and the parse error is referring to this line:
QuoteWHERE user_id = ' . $_SESSION['user_id'] .'
What I am doing wrong?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
202 Like 23 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Save file by click
Hello.
I'm not understand how to save file from page. I'd like make link to file with save abil

Add trigger to UpdatePanel programmatically
Hi,I'm working on a website which uses AJAX and Masterpages. What I have is an AJAX UpdatePanel whi

header redirect problems? please help
Ok i am making a site that generates youtube thumbnails and i am generating an image that displays 1

Find only certain URLs from page ... regex (semi-complete script)
Hi guys,

What I need to do is take a page & extract all the URLs from the page &a

unexpected T_SL without a shift left token
Nothing too see here, I'm an idiot and resolved the problem.

Why Are These Functions Causing MASSIVE Memory Problems? Please Help!
Hi,

I have a script with some options.

I use regex to replace patterns in strings, but

Must-Know Topics of PHP
Can you guys list the must-know topics of PHP. I am still a learner and I am trying to cover most of

Windows Authentication
I have a website which is windows authenticated.
now i want something more on this application.<

How to sum these output values
Hi

I need sum the month totals
SELECT region_name, area_name ,SUM (CASE WHEN S

help countdown timers
hello every one,

I'd like to know how to insert many countdowns in the same page.
The dura

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash